~58~

TW - ⚠️SMUT⚠️

We sit on the blanket for at least four hours, just talking and talking and talking like we had all the time in the world.
"So you want to have a Tangled themed wedding?" He asks me as he doesn't believe me.
"Yes. I've planned this wedding since I was ten years old." I say, shoving another chip in my mouth. We talk for a little longer before we realise it's 1am and go home.

I walk into the house and feel Peter's arm wrap around my waist and him kissing my neck.
"Can I help you, Mr Parker?" I say slyly as his kisses move over to my shoulder and back.
"Just celebrating, Mrs Parker. Don't mind me." I take his hand and drag him up the stairs and into our room. He pushes me up against the door and engulfs me in a passionate kiss, shoving his tongue down my throat and demonstrating his dominance.
"Jump." He murmurs as he continues to kiss my neck. I jump and wrap my legs around him and he carries me over to the bed and we both collapse onto it, giggling quietly.
"You gotta be quiet." He whispers. "Can you do that for me?" I nod my head and slam my lips back onto his. He strips of his shirt and shows off his muscly chest and shoulders, which I practically drool over.
"Close your mouth, baby. Might catch a fly." Peter places two fingers on my chin and slowly closes my mouth. He unzips the back of my dress and slowly takes it off and throws it across the room. We continue to undress each other and we finish with me sitting on top of Peter, completely naked.

"Are you sure?" He asks for my consent. I nod my head and kiss him. He breaks away and looks me in the eyes. "Use your words, baby."
I roll my eyes. "Yes. I'm sure." He slowly kisses down my chest to my stomach and down to in between my thighs. He gently kisses the inside of my thighs, leaving small little purple marks until his hot breath hits my heat. My hands fly to his hair, gripping it and pulling him into me. Profanities and moans start flying out of my mouth as he pushes his tongue into my folds and harshly sucking on my clit.
"G-Go faster, Peter..." I order him and he immediately goes faster, making the recognisable knot go into my stomach. As Peter speeds up, the knot becomes closer to snapping. "Fuck!" I moan as I finish on Peter's face and the sounds of him cleaning me up echo throughout the room.

"You ok?" He asks gently as he lies next to me. I lay there, taking a few deep breaths before I straddle on top of him and engulf him in a passionate kiss, tasting myself on his warm soft lips.
"I want you, Peter." I moan as I break from the kiss but then kiss him again.
"Then you have me, baby." He murmurs as he moves his kisses down to my neck. He slowly lines up his dick with my hole and slowly enters me. Both of our mouths open as he gets deeper inside of me. He stays still, letting me adjust until I nod my head, giving him the signal to move.

2 Hours Later...
Me and Peter's bodies slam down onto the bed, both of us covered in sweat.
"That was amazing." Peter breathes out.
"I think that was our best..." I turn over and place my hand on his damp chest. We manage to calm our breathing down and Peter pulls a blanket over our exposed bodies and turns on the tv. He kisses my head as I start to drift off to sleep.
"I love you, y/n." He whispers.
"I love you too, Peter." I look up at him and kiss his lips before we both fall straight to sleep.