~49~

"What if the baby came back...just not straight away?!" Peter's face turns white.
"Babe...is that even possible?" Peter asks me like I'm crazy.
"It's a possibility, isn't it?" I say to him, raising my eyebrows. Peter looks down at the floor.
"If you are pregnant...do you think we'll be ok to raise it?"
"Of course. Peter...you may not have all of my trust back but...if you stay with me throughout this process, you're stuck with me." I smile and punch his shoulder, making him smile.
"I thought I already was." He kisses me and I'm quick to break it.
"We can't make out in the bathroom, Yelena's out there." I say to him, like he forgot.
"If you're quiet enough, I'll take you right here." He winks at me and I slap his chest.
"I'll make it up to you later." I walk past him and out of the bathroom, making his grab my hips and follow after me like a lost puppy.

"Hey. You ok?" Yelena asks me, still eating the pizza.
"Yeah I'm ok, food didn't really sit right." I lie to her, I don't like lying but I don't want her to worry. "We're gonna go to the compound and do some work, you wanna come? You can meet Clint and the rest of the team..." I offer, making Yelena pull a face.
"I don't know, y/n. What am I going to say to him?" She asks me, making me roll my eyes.
"You only wanna know more about your sister. What's the worst that could happen?"
"I could try to kill him..." I slap her shoulder lightly and giggle.
"Well...you're not going to do that because if you do, I'll kill you." She starts laughing hysterically like she thought I was joking.
"You're funny, y/n." She holds my shoulder to keep herself from falling over in laughter. I laugh sarcastically and push her shoulder off of me and walk past her and out the front door, Peter and her following behind me.

We get to the compound and I open the door and see Wanda sitting in the living room.
"y/n! How nice to see you!" She greets me and goes in for a hug but I quickly decline.
"Hey Wanda...this is Yelena." I introduce the blonde, making her move next to me.
"Oh my god...As in Yelena Yelena?" I nod my head and Wanda covers her mouth with her hands in shock. "You're Nat's sister?!" Yelena nods her head and Wanda embraces her in a hug, which she awkwardly hugged her back and patting her back.
"Why don't I show you around?" Wanda offers and Yelena is quick to say yes while me and Peter sneak away to Bruce's lab to see if he's there.
"Bruce?" I whisper into the lab. I see him turn around and take off his glasses.
"Hey kids. How are you both?" He asks. We walk in, taking a sigh of relief and glance at each other before speaking. "Is everything ok?"
"We need a huge favour and you can't tell anyone." Peter begs and Bruce hesitates before agreeing.
"We think that I could be pregnant because I died pregnant...and we think our baby came back." I explain and Bruce just looks at us, not knowing what to say.
"That is..." Bruce starts. "An odd theory. What made you come up with this?"
"I just have a feeling in my gut. And I've had random sickness."

We talk about the theory for a while before I sit down and start an ultrasound.
"I hate this bit, with the cold stuff on my stomach." I say, giggling a little. I squeeze Peter's hand as Bruce sets me up and sits down at the end of the bed and does something with the computer.
"You ready?" Bruce asks me. I look at him then at Peter.
"Yeah...yeah I'm ready." I say shakily. He nods and starts the ultrasound. I look at the screen, trying to see if there's anything there. Bruce pays close attention to the screen and stops when he sees something.
"y/n..." He starts. "It seems that your theory was correct." My face drops and Peter's face goes completely white.
"I'm pregnant?" I say, not really knowing what else to say.
"You are." He smiles.