~54~

Steve's POV

"Peter! Let me see my granddaughter." I go over to him and Wanda sitting on the couch but he's crying.
"Peter? Is everything ok?" I ask him. He just looks down at his new baby daughter while she sleeps in his arms.
"There's something wrong with y/n." He manages to say through his sobs. I freeze up. Not saying a word.
I run to the bathroom where she was and I see Sharon trying to wake her up.
"Come on, y/n! Wake up for your daughter..." Sharon starts to cry a little.
"Sharon?" She jumps when she hears my voice and starts to cry even more.
"She's not waking up." She says to me. "I'm so sorry, Steve." When I think all hope is lost, I get an idea. It's crazy but it could work.
"Stay here with her. I'll be right back." I run down to the living room, grab Peter and go down to the lab.
"Why am I down here?" Peter says emotionlessly.
"Look for the spider that bit you. Tony had a replica from a few years ago to do experiments on it." I explain and Peter's face lights up as he realises what I want to do.

We spend about 10 minutes looking for the spider and eventually find it and extract the venom from within the spider. We take the syringe of venom up
to the bathroom and hand it to Sharon.
"You need to inject this into her wrist where her veins are." Peter explains. "The venom must get into her bloodstream." Sharon nods her head and does exactly what Peter says. We wait a minute and nothing happens...y/n just lies there completely still.
"Why isn't it working?" I say quietly. Peter tears up and goes over to her, starting to do chest compressions and trying to get her heart beating again.
"This should be working!" Peter shouts in anger, tears running down his face out of stress and grief. I walk out of the room, Sharon following close behind me as she couldn't bare to see Peter in this state.

Peter's POV

I heard the door close and saw that I was alone. I look back at y/n...my darling y/n. Lying there, completely still. My vision goes blurry with the tears as I collapse onto her bony little body, covered in warm water and blood.
"You're gonna be ok. I'm gonna save you." I caress her face slowly, kissing her forehead. "You're gonna be ok." I run out the room and see Sharon and Steve...kissing?!
"What the fuck?" I stand there in shock. They break apart and look at me in shock and embarrassment.
"P-Peter..I can explain.." I cut off Steve's stupid stutters.
"There's something potentially serious happening with your daughter and you're out h-here..." My voice cracks and I start crying. Steve comes over to me and hugs me.
"Come on, kid. I'm coming in to help." He says, looking at Sharon and guiding me back into the bathroom.

We look at where she was laying...frozen and stiff to now see her, sitting up.
"There you are. Where's my baby?" She asks like nothing happened. We just stand there in shock...that actually just worked. I don't say anything and run over to her and embrace her in my arms, kissing her head over and over again.
"What? What is it?" She asks me with a smile on her face.
"Thought we lost you for a minute..." I say to her, trying to sugar coat it. She frowns and apologises to me for scaring me. I call out for Wanda and she brings in our beautiful baby girl.

"And this is your daughter..." Wanda hands the baby to y/n. She just stares at her daughter in admiration and starts to tear up.
"Baby..." I start. "Why are you crying?" I ask in a soft voice.
"I..I don't know." She whimpers, making everyone in the room chuckle.
"Do we have a name?" Sharon asks us, making me and y/n look at each other.
"We don't actually..." y/n admits.
"That's ok." Sharon smiles. "For now we'll call her Baby Girl Parker." Me and y/n smile and I kiss her head as she just stares at her baby. Everyone leaves the room so we could have a moment with the baby.

"I thought we were going to tell them the name." I say to her once everyone's gone.
"I know but I'm not sure yet." She says, starting to cry again. I gently wipe the tears away from her face and look into her eyes.
"It's ok. Take all the time you need to decide." I smile at her.