~18~

"I'm pregnant..." I look up at them, they're saying nothing with their jaws on the floor.

"Please say something!" I shout a little too loud and people started to turn around. Nat shuts her mouth and takes a sip of her tea to make it wet again.
"Preg-Pregnant?" Wanda stutters a little. I nod my head and hold my head in my hands, feeling ashamed.
"I don't know what to do. My dad's gonna kill me!" I say, now crying.
"No he's not because we're not gonna let him and if he does, I'm leaving him." Nat says joking making me laugh a little.
"I'm gonna have to tell Peter aren't I?" I say, clearly not wanting to tell him. "I could just say that I'm getting fat!"
Nat and Wanda look at each other and then at me.
"You need to tell him, y/n." Wanda says to me, making me cry a little more. They both come up behind me and hug me. I fall into their embrace and thank them quietly for being there for me.
"How about we go get our hair and nails done and have a nice morning." Nat suggests making me and Wanda smile.
"Let's do it!" I say. I try to pay the bill but the girls immediately stop me and go halves between the two.

We all walk next door to the boutique and all get situated next to each other. I get into a conversation with the nail stylist about what I want and she is a miracle worker because she met my expectations perfectly. Me and the girls all start to talk about Peter, Steve and Vision.
"Vision did the funniest thing the other day! He was walking through walls to try and get to the kitchen and walked in on Bucky and (his girlfriend's name)! Bucky was so angry." Wanda finishes her story and we're all dying by the end of the story. The nail artist kept telling me to stay still given how much I was laughing.
"You're nails are done, darling." The nail artist said. Your nails -

"Oh my god! Thank you

"Oh my god! Thank you. They're stunning." I exclaimed. The other girls show me their nails as well which were equally as pretty.
The three of us walk over to a hairdresser each and get situated. I showed a picture of the hairstyle of the kind of hairstyle you wanted. My hair got washed, dryed and straightened and put up into the hairstyle I wanted.
Your hair -

"You're done!" The hairdresser exclaimed

"You're done!" The hairdresser exclaimed. I looked in the mirror and was speechless.
"You look amazing, y/n!" Nat said, getting up from her seat, hair also done.
"I agree. You look great!" Wanda agrees. I thank the people of the boutique and we all paid for our own treatments and walk outside.
"Wanna go shopping?" Wanda says out of the blue, me thinking I was about to go home.
"Sure. I might need an outfit for tonight anyway." I say.
"Ok, let me call a cab." Nat says. She walks away for a minute and doesn't call a cab, calls Peter.

"Hey Peter. I need your help with something." Nat whispers down the phone.
"What's up, Nat?" Peter asks.
"We decided we're gonna take y/n shopping and we need to know what to get her."
"A. Dress. Get her a dress, not too fancy though."
"Ok thanks for the input. See you at 8?"
"Yep. See ya!" Peter hangs up and Nat orders an Uber and walks back over to me and Wanda.
"Did you get a cab?" I asked. Nat nodded her head and linked arms with me. We all waited for the cab while I try to convince them to tell me what the surprise is. We all got a cab and went to the dress store.
"A dress store? Is this really necessary?" I say, trying not to smile.
"Yes! We're buying you a dress because...why the hell not? Dresses are fun!" Wanda exclaims, grabbing my hands and flicking her hair.
"Fine!" I roll my eyes as they both grab one of my hands and drag me into the store. We start looking through all the dresses and admiring the jewellery.
"Found one you like yet?" Wanda asks.
"Not yet. You found anything?" I say, bit disappointed.
"I did! This one is perfect." Nat comes up with a dress that I instantly fall in love with.
"Go try it on!" Wanda encourages. I run into the changing rooms and put on the dress. I stand there for a minute and stare at myself.

I keep looking at myself and can slightly see my baby bump and start to tear up

"Oh fuck...my dad's gonna kill me." I whisper to myself.
"Can we see it?!" I hear Wanda shout from outside the room. I quickly wipe my tears and walk out the room. I stand there and Nat and Wanda's jaws hang slightly.
"You look gorgeous y/n." Nat compliments me.
"Yeah, you look beautiful." Wanda agrees. I say nothing and look to the mirror behind me, looking at myself; ashamed.

"What's wrong?" Wanda asks, rubbing my shoulders and looking in the mirror with me.
"I can already see my baby bump..." I say, balling my eyes out. "My dad's gonna kill me."
Nat can see that I wanna go home so she gets the dress off of me and pays for it while I change and start to walk out of the store, not wanting to go home. We grab a cab and go back to the compound, as soon as I walk in, I run upstairs to my room and start crying.
"What's wrong?" Peter asks Nat and Wanda, they share a glance.
"She'll tell you when she's ready. Just give her some time." Wanda says, walking off to the kitchen.