~44~

y/n's POV
I woke up. Bright lights in my eyes, making me squint and rub my eyes.
"What the fuck?" I say groggily and not being able to move either of my legs. "Help! Help!" I start to scream, not really taking in my surroundings. A man runs in and I start to scream louder.
"y/n...can you calm down for me? y/n, it's me." He holds one of my shoulders and I grab onto his arm for stability. I start to control my breathing and I start to calm down. I look up at the arm I'm holding and notice the very recognisable muscles and veins. I look up and it's Peter's arm that I'm holding.
"Peter?" I whisper. He nods his head and strokes my hair with his other hand. I immediately reach for him and hug him. "We haven't broken up, have we?" I ask him.

Peter's POV
"We haven't broken up, have we?" She asks me. My whole body stiffens up. Has she forgotten?
"No we haven't..." I say, no confidence in my voice. "I'll be right back, ok?" She nods her head and I walk away.
"Peter?" She calls me and I look back at her. "I love you." I smile at her and look down.
"I love you too." I walk out of the room and to Steve and May.
"She's awake." I say to them.
"Oh god." Steve says and begins to walk to her room but I stop him.
"I think she may have some memory loss..." His fave falls. "She thinks we're still dating. She lost at least 4 months of memories."
"I'm gonna go get a doctor." May runs to get a doctor and I turn back to Steve.
"You ok, Mr Rogers?" I ask him.
"She hasn't forgotten that Tony's her dad...she's still going to hate me." He holds his head in his hands. Fire course through my veins.
"Are you seriously making this about you right now?!" I shout at him. "I'm sorry but she's just been hit by a car and all you're worried about is if she still hates you. So what if she does? She has a good reason to!" I rant at him and storm back into her room, finding a doctor and May in there.

"y/n...can you tell me what you remember?" The doctor asks her, I slowly walk up behind May and place a hand on her shoulder.
"I can't really remember anything." She says, starting to cry.
"It's ok, y/n." May comforts her by hugging her around the head. "Where's Steve?" She whispers to me.
"Outside. I'm mad at him and may have shouted at him." I say quietly. She makes a face at me and I silently apologise. The doctor turns to me.
"Does she have somewhere she can stay?" He asks me. Me and May share a glance.
"She can stay with us." May says, making y/n smile really wide.
"Thank you May!" She hugs her around the waist and squeezes.