~8~

"So..do you like Peter?" Nat asked me, sipping her cocktail at the dinner table. I rolled my eyes.
"No! Of course I don't. I hate him! He's a prick."
"Come on y/n. It's obvious you two like each other." Wanda butted in. I chugged my vodka and coke.
"I. don't. like. him. I don't get what's so hard to understand about that." I said, waving my arms in the air.
"Ok ok. We're sorry we pushed it. But you gotta admit it, you two would be good together." Nat whispered the last bit. I rolled my eyes and continued to drink my other drink.

A few hours later...

"I mean...he doesn't even like me as a friend...so *burp* why would he like me? *burp*" I managed to get out without puking while piling into a taxi.
"y/n, he's being horrible to you because he likes you. Isn't it obvious?" Wanda says while putting my seatbelt on as I couldn't even see straight.
"Maybe when I get home I should *burp* talk to him."
"NO!" Nat and Wanda both shouted.
"Whyyyy noooottt? He deserves to know that I'm deeply in love with him." I said, almost falling asleep in the cab. Nat and Wanda looked at each other and smirked. They knew it. They high five and also get in the back of the cab with a passed out me. The drive felt like hours even though it was only 15 minutes.
"y/n..." I heard Tony say.
"What do you want old man?" I sassed back.
"Uncalled for and get the hell up. If your dad sees you like this, you're dead."
I immediately sat up, thinking I was sober and stood up just to fall on my butt and bursting out in laughter and tears.
"Kid. Come and help her." Tony ordered. I felt two strong arms pick me up bridal style and begin to walk me to my room.

Third person POV
"Peter?" You slurred.
"Hey. You ok?" He asked. You nodded your head.
"Where am I?"
"I'm carrying you to your room. You're drunk."
You groaned as he put you on your bed and handing you some sweats.
"Thank you for helping me. Sorry you have to deal with this." You giggled a little bit.
"No worries. I'm next door if you need me." He began to walk out the room. Your confidence when up by a million when you shouted.
"Peter!"
"Yeah?" He looked at you with his big brown eyes you could just drown in.
"I need to tell you something."
"What's up?"
You waved your arm for him to sit next to you.
"I just wanted you to know *hiccup* that I...y/n y/m/n Rogers..am deeply and *hiccup* utterly in *burp* love with you and I thought that you should know because I didn't realise until I heard everyone picking on you the other day saying that you liked me..." You was blabbering on while Peter just sat on your bed in utter shock.
After a while you had fallen back and passed out while Peter covered you with a blanket and gently kissed your forehead.
"Night y/n." Peter walked out the room, not seeing Nat and Wanda behind the open door, jaws on the floor of what y/n just said.

Your POV
"Ughhhh my head..." I groaned while slowly sitting up. I had a brain exploding headache and slowly grabbed my phone to check the time. 4pm...oops. I slowly made my way to my closet to change as I smelt like vodka and other substances. I went down the stairs and tripped over the last few and fell on my knees.
"y/n?" I heard someone call out, I looked up and saw Clint. Oh my god, he's finally back.
"Clint!! You're back!" I screamed and ran over to him while falling into his arms.
"Oh my god I've missed you so much."
"I missed you too little-bug."
I glared at him. "What did I tell you about calling me that?"
Clint just laughed and put me on the couch. We talked for a long time before we heard Peter come home from patrol.
"Sup Pete!" Clint shouted through to the kitchen.
"Mr Hawkeye! Long time no see." They did some handshake while I just looked down.
"What did I say kid? Call me Clint. Come on now."
"Sorry Clint."
He waved it off while Peter looked at me weirdly.
"Hey y/n." He said to me.
"Hey. How was patrol?" I replied.
"Good yeah. Can we talk when you get the chance?"
"Sure. How about after dinner?"
"Yeah that's good. See ya then."
Peter walked back over and started to speak to Mr Stark while I stayed on the couch. Clint also went to his room to start unpacking his bag.

"Dad? What's for dinner?" I asked.
"Pasta. Why?" He replied.
"Ok and when is dinner?"
"In about 20 minutes. What's wrong hun?"
"Nothing, I'm just..invested in dinner."
Everyone looks at me weirdly while I just stared back at them.
"What?" I said with attitude. Everyone shakes their head while Nat and Wanda just keep on staring. I give them a look, signalling I need to talk. They look at each other and then start to walk to the living room. I run to the living room and follow close behind them.
"What's wrong girl?" Wanda starts the conversation.
"Did I talk to Peter last night?" I asked, giving them the big y/e/c eyes. They looked at each other and slowly nodded their heads. I put my head in my hands while running them through my greasy hair.
"What did I say?" I asked again.
"Ummmm..." Nat hummed.
"What. Did. I. Say?"
Wanda starts to explain what happened last night while I started to die internally.
"For fuck sake...why am I at my worst when I'm drunk?!" I yelled.

"y/n! Nat! Wanda! Dinner!" Vision shouted through, head poking through the walls.
"Coming..." Nat yelled back.
"Fuck..." I murmured.