~35~

A FEW DAYS LATER...

I was still depressed about Peter and everything that had happened. I was at a point where I believed that my life was meaningless and nothing mattered anymore. I was at lunch with Clint's wife, Laura because he thinks I need to leave the house a lot more and he knows me and Laura get along well.
"How are you, y/n?" Laura asks me. I lift my head from daydreaming and blink a few times.
"Yeah..yeah I'm alright. How are you, Laura?" I ask, not actually that interested.
"Been better. I'm sorry about you and Peter." My heart winces at the mention of his name. "Sorry if it's hard to talk about but Clint told me and I couldn't let it go."
"No it's ok. He fucked up so I've decided that I'm done with boys." I cross my arms and shove a fry in my mouth.
"y/n. I'm a mom. I know a broken heart when I see one." She puts her hands on the table and asks for mine. I slowly place my hands on hers and she squeezes them. "Everything's gonna be ok. One day, you're gonna find the one you want to spend forever with and that will fix you."
I smile weakly at her. "I thought Peter was..." I start to cry again and she comes round to me and hugs me. After a while, Laura takes me home. We get back to the compound and I run straight up to my room, pushing past a worried Clint.
"She ok?" He asks Laura.
"She's still not over Peter. She thought he was the one, Clint." She explains, hugging him.
"She'll be ok." What they don't know is that Peter heard all of this.

Peter's POV
I stand outside of y/n's room, listening to her crying again. I hear this almost everyday and everyday I feel even worse. I know I fucked up. I go to knock but she opens the door.
"What the fuck? What are you doing?" She says angrily.
"Umm...nothing. I was gonna ask if you wanted any food, I was making ramen." I lie. I can't say I was listening to her, she already hates me.
"Oh. No I'm good thanks." She pushes past me and down the stairs and I follow her.
"Why you following me, Parker?" She says, taking a glass out of the cabinet and making some water.
"Because we gotta talk about what happened. We haven't spoken since then." I say, desperation in my voice.
"We haven't spoken because you cheated on me and I am not talking to you. It's that simple." She slams the glass on the table with anger. As she does that, I notice a bandage on her hand. She notices me staring and stuffs her hand in her hoodie pocket.
"What'd you do to your hand?" I ask quietly.
"Just cut it. It was an accident, don't worry about it." She says, obviously lying to me. I shook it off and left her alone. I go back to my room and hear her slam her door shut. I put my headphones in and try to get some homework done.

After a couple of hours, I hear a knock at my door. I take my headphones out and go to open the door.
I open it and see Wanda, I try to shut the door but she stops it and walks into my room.
"What do you want, Wanda? I have nothing to say to you." I say to her angrily.
"Well I have stuff to say to you so you're gonna shut up and listen." I sit on my bed and roll my eyes. "I'm sorry...for everything. I really am, I didn't really know what I was doing and I didn't mean for that to happ-" I cut her off.
"Well it did happen. You ruined my fucking life Wanda and I probably won't be able to forgive you for a very long time." I walk out the room, pushing past her. I look at y/n's door and walk down the stairs and out of the house.

I swing over back to Aunt May's house and I sneak in through my window. I lay on my bed and rub my face, frustration coursing through my veins. I punch the wall next to me, leaving a massive hole in the wall.
May runs into the room a few minutes later, wanting to know what the bang was.
"Peter?! Are you ok?" She asks. I just sit there and cry, holding my head in my hands.
"I fucked up, May. I've ruined my whole entire life." I say through sobs. May sits next to me and hugs me while I cry on her shoulder.
"It's gonna be ok, Peter. You're gonna be ok." She reassures me, kissing my head. "Tell me what's happened and we can see if we can fix it...together." I nod my head and begin to rant to her. She seems disappointed but she understands what happened with Wanda and everything.
"Peter. The only thing you can do for y/n at the moment is to give her time and wait for her to forgive you and if she doesn't, that's ok. Me knowing her for a long time, she will forgive you but if she doesn't, I know you will always have a special place in her heart." She explains and I nod my head, understanding everything she said and that she is the wisest person that I know.