~46~

My hand is still on his cheek and he's looking down at me.
"You're really not mad?" He reassures.
"No. I mean, if I'm remembering rightly. This is the happiest I've been since Tony died. I'm correct?" I ask. He just nods his head sadly. "Peter it's ok. I understand why you didn't tell me."
He brings his hand up to mine and squeezes it.
"I still love you, y/n. I don't think I ever really stopped."
"I still love you too, Parker. But what about MJ?"
"She'll understand. She ships us more than Betty and Jughead." He laughs, which makes me laugh.
"Just..." I start, grabbing his attention. "Don't hurt me again."
"I swear on every star in the fucking universe...I won't hurt you again." I smile and hug him, making him hug me back almost instantly.

"It's so good to be holding you again." He murmurs with his head in the crook of my neck, his warm breath sending goose bumps around my body.
"The feeling's mutual." I whisper, kissing his head. He lets go and looks me in my eyes and I look in his. I see him glance down to my lips a few times and I nod silently and he leans in. His lips reach mine and we share the most loving kiss ever. We continue to kiss for a few more minutes before I stop to breathe.
Our foreheads touch and I look him in the eyes.
"Good to have you back, Parker." I giggle slightly.
"You too, Rogers." He grins wider than ever.
"Please...call me Stark."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I didn't think you'd wanna be called that."
"Ever since I was little, I'd wanna be just like Tony."
"You're so cute." He kisses my nose and holds me close to his chest.

The door opens and May and Steve walk in and see me and Peter holding each other.
"Oh my god..." May says, a little star struck. "You're back together?!"
I smile and nod my head and so does Peter. She comes over to us both and hugs us and I see Steve standing at the doorway. I look at him and smile lightly.
"Hey Steve." I say lightly.
"Stop calling me Steve. I don't like it." He jokes.
"Well I'm not calling you dad."
"That's fair enough." He comes over and looks down at me. "Am I allowed to hug you?"
"No. We can fist bump." He looks at me confused. "Do you know what a fist bump is?"
"Not a clue." I show him and we awkwardly fist bump.
After talking for a few minutes, May and Steve leave and me and Peter lay in his twin bed.

We lay in comfortable silence. His arm is behind my head and I'm playing with his hands.
"Random question." I break the silence and Peter looks at me. "How long were we broken up for?"
"I think about 5 or 6 months...why?" He asks me. I shrug.
"Just wondering." I roll on top of him and lean my chin on his chest. "I missed cuddling with you." I smile at him, which made him smile.
"I missed cuddling with you too." He kisses me and looks into my eyes. My smile drops and I lean in to kiss him again, but this time for longer. We start to make out and I straddle his lap and wrap my arms around his neck while he does the same to my waist, pulling me into his body. I slightly grind his lap, making Peter groan. I stop the kiss and giggle at his reaction.
"You ok there?" I ask him, laughing a little.
"Yeah sorry..." He looks down, embarrassed. I put a finger on his chin, making him look at me.
"Don't be. I'm not complaining." He grins and kisses me rougher than before, making me fall back and Peter is now on top of me.
God...feels good to be underneath him again...

A/N - Sorry for the lack of chapters! Promise I'll try to post more frequently:)