~51~

MASSIVE TIME SKIP
You are 7 months pregnant. You and Peter moved back into the compound. You and Wanda are out shopping for maternity clothes as you are really big. You found out you're having a baby girl.

"What about this dress?" Wanda shows me another white flowy dress at the store.
"No, too many ruffles." I say, scrunching up my nose.
"y/n, I've showed you five different dresses. You have to like at least one of them."
"I'm sorry but I just don't like any of them."
"Wanna go to a different store?" I nod my head and follow Wanda out of the store. We go around to about 3 different stores but find nothing that I like. I'm quite big now and nothing looks good on me anyway. We get home and I go straight upstairs and lay on my bed, where Peter comes out of the bathroom and sees me.

"Hey you're back. You ok?" He lays down next to me and kisses me then my stomach. I just nod my head, not really wanting to talk about today.
"What's wrong?" He asks me, pushing himself up to the headboard and laying next to me. I feel a tear fall down my face.
"I hated all the dresses I tried on today because of how fat and ugly I am." I whine. I hear Peter laugh a little and I sit up and away from him.
"Why are you laughing?" I hit him on the shoulder.
"Because of how cute you are." He grins at me. "Every pregnant woman feels like this. You're beautiful, y/n. I don't care what you say, you are the most gorgeous girl I know." He kisses my cheeks multiple times and ends up kissing me all over my face, making me giggle and squeal. As Peter keeps tickling me, I feel something...down there.
"Peter." I say with warning in my voice.
"What is it?" He asks, immediately sounding worried.
"Is your tingle going off?" I ask. He nods his head and continues to look me over and sees something in between my legs. I look down and see...liquid.
"Is that normal?" He asks me.
"I think my water just broke." I look at h i'm terrified.
"2 MONTHS EARLY?!" Peter shouts.
"Obviously!" I shout back at him. "Go and get the stuff!"
He speeds off to the bathroom where the bag is and I attempt to clean myself up and put on some sweats.

"Dad!" I shout out of my bedroom door. "Peter, go get my dad!" He runs out the room and I sit there holding my stomach. "Why couldn't you come when you were meant to?" I whisper to my stomach.
My dad and Peter come running back into the room, making me jump.
"Hey hun, how you feeling?" Steve asks me with a calm tone.
"There's a person coming out of me!" I shout at him as a contraction washes over me, making me scream and my powers go out of control, knocking Peter and Steve away from me. "Shit, I'm sorry. Are you guys ok?" They get up and come back over to me.
"She can't go to the hospital." My dad says to Peter.
"Where is she going to go then?" Peter asks, slightly panicking. I see my dad get an idea.
"Peter. Call Dr Carter." My dad instructs him and he runs out the room, calling her. "Everything's going to be ok, sweetie."
"What if there's a problem? She's 2 months early!" I start to cry and feel my powers come out of my hands a little bit.
"It's going to be ok. You were two months early and now look at you. You're ok." He smiles at me which kinda calms me down a little.
"Dr Carter's on her way, she said she might be like 10-15 minutes."

While waiting for Sharon, Peter ran a lukewarm bath for me because apparently they help with the pain, my dad got me some ice chips and Wanda is sitting with me, trying to take my mind off the pain and talking about baby names.
"What about Rose?" She asks me, holding my hand.
"No. It's too simple." I look at her while sucking on an ice chip. "This baby was made in a very unique way so it should have an exciting, different name. A name with a meaning."
"Ok. What about...Thunder." I look at Wanda and we burst out laughing, which causes me to have a contraction and I squeeze Wanda's hand.
"Shit..." I curse and grit my teeth because of the pain. I take short breaths over and over again to try and make the pain bearable but it doesn't work. Wanda puts her hand on my stomach and strokes it lightly.
"It's ok, y/n. Just breathe." She smiles warmly at me.
"Where's Peter?" I ask breathlessly as the pain starts to fade.
"He's downstairs with Steve. Do you want him?" I nod my head and she quickly leaves the room, shouting down the stairs and then returning to where she was sitting before, grabbing my hand tight.

A/n - I'm sorry the posting is very uneven at the moment! I'm on Easter holidays now so Im going to try and get some more parts out and maybe even FINISH the story:)
Let me know when you want me to finish it because I feel like it's kinda dragging now...😅