~9~

I was sitting in between Tony and Clint and opposite Nat during dinner. Everyone was in their own little conversations while I sat in silence.
"You ok there y/n?" Tony nudged my shoulder. "You've hardly touched your food."
"Hmm? Yeah I'm fine..just focused on something that's not really important but yeah I'm fine." I managed to say without raising suspicion. While I was eating, I could feel someone's foot going up my sweats, caressing my calf. I looked at Peter and he looked at me and it was like the whole world stopped, that moment was the best in my whole life.
"y/n?" Nat asked from the head of the table.
"Yeah?" I said, breaking from the stare with Peter.
"We were taking about training? Were you not listening?"
"Of course I was! What question even is that?"
"Ok then. What did I say?"
I stare blankly at everyone while I see Peter start to laugh in the corner of my eye. I stand up and run up to my room, I can hear everyone laughing at the table and someone running after me. I run to my room and shut my door and sliding down it, holding my head in my hands.
"Knock knock!" Peter said behind my door.
"Hold on!" I say, standing up and fixing myself up. I open the door.
"Hey. What's up?" I say, trying not to blush.
"You said we could talk after dinner?" Peter said, looking in my room like he's never seen it before.
"Umm yeah, come in. I just gotta change quickly then we can talk."
"Yeah that's fine." He walks in my room and awkwardly stands there.
"You can sit down you know?" I joke. He nods his head and sits on the seat at the end of my bed. I go into the bathroom and change into my donut pyjama shorts and a black hoodie.
I walk back out and awkwardly sit next to Peter.
"So what did you wanna talk ab-" Peter cut me off by kissing me and I immediately kissed him back. I climb onto his lap and we started to make out. I needed to be close to this boy, although this had nothing to do with the fact that I told him I was in love with him. If only Nat could see me now.

I pushed him away and stood up.
"I-I'm sorry." Peter started to regret everything.
"You said you had to talk to me! Not kiss me." I whisper the last part. Peter just smirks and stands in front of me.
"I just wanted to know how you really felt about me, given what you said to me while drunk last night." Peter says smugly, lightly stroking my knuckles at the sides of my body that was slowly panicking.
"I hate you." I said, no emotion whatsoever.
"Is that why you just kissed me?"
"I didn't kiss you, you kissed me.."
"Yeah but I don't recall you pulling away."
I take a deep breath and look him in the eyes.
"Ok. I may have a teeny tiny crush of you but I'm waiting for it to fade away.." I say, fiddling with my fingers and looking at the floor. He looks at me and puts his fingers under my chin, making me look at him.
"Darling...all you had to do was say, I like you too. Why do you think I'm so horrible to you all the time?" He chuckled, making me blush. I look into his chocolate eyes, basically drowning. I go on my tippy toes and connect my lips with his once again, moving in a rhythm that can only be described as heaven.
Peter's hands move to my hips and draw me closer to him. He runs his hands over my ass, making me moan into his mouth.

"You like that darling?" He broke the kiss and purred into my ear, making me melt. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
He lays me down on my bed while kissing my neck and grinding against each other. We both jump off of each other when we hear a knock at the door.
"y/n? You in there?" Wanda says through the door.
"Two seconds Wanda!" I say, pushing Peter into the closet.
"Stay completely quiet!" I whisper shout to Peter. I run over to the door and open to see a smiling Wanda, holding snacks and the Twilight films.
"Movie night?" She smiles.
"Absolutely.."