~13~

IT'S A LONG ONE:)

FAST FORWARD TO SATURDAY

"Wanda?" I peeked my head into the living room, where everyone was making small conversation with each other.
"What's up, love?" She answered back.
"Can you help me with something? It might be a while, thought."
"It's fine. I'll be up in a minute." I nod my head and walk back up the stairs. A few minutes later, she comes up with cookies and soda.
"I'm hungry, sorry. What do you need?" She giggled slightly. Things had been tense between us since she found out the thing with me and Peter and I thought it'd be nice if she helped me with something she loves to do.
"I need help getting ready for my first date with Peter...With the clothes..." Her eyes lit up. "The hair and makeup..."
"Yes yes yes!! I'll help you!" She shrieked and hugged me. "First of all, where are you two going?"
"I don't actually know, he said it was a surprise." I say awkwardly.
"Stay here." She left the room and went to find out where me and Peter were going. She came back and looked at me with a smile.
"Will you tell me? I really wanna know.." I begged. She simply shook her head and went into my walk in closet.
"What colours do you want to wear?"
"Anything! Your designing it." I say, playing around with my hair.
"Hmmm..." She thought deeply to herself. She pulled out this outfit:

"Is this perfect or what?!" Wanda shrieks

"Is this perfect or what?!" Wanda shrieks. I grin as wide as I can.
"Perfect. I love it, Wands." I smile and hug her really tight.
"y/n...I kinda need to breath..."
"Sorry but I'm so grateful for you. You're my best friend Wanda." Her eyes light up as I say that and she holds both of my hands in hers.
"I'm always gonna be here for you. In the good and the bad. Now come on girly. Let's get you ready for your big date."
"Let's rock this bitch." I sit down on my chair by my dressing table and explain exactly what I want.
HAIR :

MAKEUP:

MAKEUP:

Wanda finishes everything and sets it all down on the table

"Wanna see the finished product?" Wanda asks me.
"Of course..." I say smugly. I open my eyes and see everything and nearly melt at myself.
"You are a miracle worker, Wanda!" I leap out of my seat and fall into her arms as she wraps them around me so I don't fall over my chunky heels. She gave me a look that said, 'Go knock him off his socks!'. I nodded and cautiously ran out the room, I did the secret knock on Peter's door and ran down the stairs.

"Woah! Miss Fancy...Where are you going?" Tony asked me. I stop in my tracks and turn around to face him on my heels.
"Just meeting a friend, MJ. Nothing fancy just going somewhere fancy and wanted to dress up. Haven't done it in a while." I lied, I don't like lying but I don't want anyone to know anything yet.
"Ok. Where you going?" Tony asked, squinting his eyes at me suspiciously.
"She said it was a surprise. I'm kinda scared to be honest, I don't know where she's taking me." I lied again, I'm normally shit at lying but since dating Peter, I'm a lying machine. I grab my jacket, say goodbye to everyone, Wanda giving me a wink, and left the house to Peter outside in a grey suit and his hair messy just the way I liked it. He let out a soft, "Wow..." as he grabbed my hand and took us to his car. He drove for a good 10 minutes, declining every question I asked about where we were going.

"Ok, you can calm down now. We're here." Peter leaves the car and opens the door for me and grabs my hand, slightly pulling me out. I look at the restaurant he's parked outside of and I gasp. "How did you know?!" I ask, he shrugged and smirked. He had taken me to the restaurant my birth parents got engaged in, I was 9 when this happened and it was the best night of my life. "I made a few calls and by a few I mean nearly a billion." Peter chuckled and I hugged/squeezed him to death. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the restaurant with him giggling at my excitement behind me. We get seated, order and genuinely have a really good time. "Can I ask you something, y/n?" Peter asks out of nowhere, I nod my head as there is ice cream in my mouth. "If this isn't too inappropriate, how did you lose your parents?" I stop in my tracks. He immediately apologizes. "Hey it's ok...umm. Just wasn't really expecting that. We went on a road trip when I was 11, we were driving to New York from Texas coz my dad wanted to see Times Square...we got to around Brooklyn and a drunk driver came out of nowhere, they were rushed to the hospital and died a few hours later. I broke my leg and was sent to an orphanage where all the little girls hated me and my guardian was abusive. When I was walking home from school one day, I walked into Steve...covered in bruises and cuts and we went home and he adopted me. He helped the other girls get adopted as well." I finished while also finishing my ice cream sundae like nothing had happened.

"Holy shit...ok. Ummm...wasn't expecting that. I hope I didn't step on anything too sensitive." Peter said, caressing my knuckles. "No it's fine, if it makes you feel any better, when I started in sixth grade in your elementary school, I had a humungous crush on you and when you came round the compound for the first time and met everyone, I knew that you were going to embarrass me like you used to. The whole point of saying all of that was I knew that I liked you when I first met you even though I've had a shit life." Peter was smiling by the end of the story. We got the bill and drove to the field near the compound and went star gazing for an hour or two. We sneaked back in through the back door and fell asleep in my room, watching Toy Story 3.

Officially the best date of my entire life.