~14~

I woke up the next day to Peter gone and a little note.

Morning babe, small mission came up, Wanda woke me up so don't worry about anyone else knowing. Tony left some pancakes for you in the fridge with a can of whipped cream. Peter x

I leaped out of bed at the word 'pancakes' and ran down the stairs, dropping the note on the floor of my bedroom. I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen, immediately diving into the fridge and into the pancakes; not even putting whipped cream on my pancakes and eating it straight out of the can. I went into the living room and started to blast y/f/s (your favourite song) and dance around the first floor. After a few hours of dancing and making another two batches of pancakes, I went down to the gym and did some fighting and a normal workout. Then I heard the front door open, I ran upstairs and saw everyone but...Steve...dad. I didn't even say hello.     
"Where the hell is my dad?!" I yelled.                                                                                                          "He's fine, y/n. He got a little hurt so he's at the hospital. He's not in his suit so his identity is hidden." Tony explained. "And the injury is not serious, he texted and he just has to get a few stitches in his eyebrow." I take a huge sigh of relief and greet everyone, especially Peter but without anyone noticing.

My dad shows up an hour later, not without me checking his face multiple times.                             "y/n...hun...I promise you, I'm fine. You can let go of my face now." Steve pulls my wrists off of his face. I apologize and go and make myself a cup of coffee.                                                            "Heyyyyyy...I missed you during the mission." Peter walks into the kitchen and hugs me from behind.                                                                        "Peter, someone could walk in." I warn.              "Does it look like I care? I just wanna hug my girl after a long day, if your dad wants to punch me for that then it's worth it." He kisses my neck and under my earlobe a tiny bit before I slap his arm that's wrapped around my waist. Peter turns me around and I trace small shapes on his clothed chest.                                                  "This is a much better view of your gorgeous face, baby." He says with a grin on his face.      "Peter Parker...you are so adorable and so annoying." I kiss him lightly on the lips and push him away as I hear someone coming into the kitchen.

"Hey Dad! What's up?" I say, trying to sound normal, pouring my cup of coffee.                          "Hey sweetheart. Peter. Do you have a phone charger? Nat stole mine." He asks, taking an apple out of the fruit bowl on the kitchen island.                                                                          "Yeah, it's in my room. Want me to get it?"          "No it's fine, I'll get it." Steve leaves the room and jogs up the stairs to your room. When Steve walks into your room, expecting it to be a mess (which it was). He bent down next to your bed and unplugged the charger from next to her bed. As he was leaving the room, he saw a piece of paper on the floor with your name on it...the note from Peter. He read it and put it into his pocket like nothing had happened.                                                                                            "Hey y/n?" Steve said, slinking back into the kitchen. He made a gesture with his hand to leave the room and you put your coffee down and reluctantly followed him out to the bathroom.          
"Why are we in the bathroom, Dad?" I asked, slightly scared. He took the note out of his pocket, unfolded it and showed it to me.            "Oh shit..." I say, breathing out and holding my head in both of my hands. He slammed the note down on the side by the sink and looked me deep in the eyes, nothing but anger in them.              
"Why the hell would you date Peter and why would you keep it from me?!" He whisper shouted.
"I was scared of what you might think and that you would punch Peter in the face. I didn't know what to do..." He sighed and pinched the bridge between his eyes, he looked at me then at the floor.                                                                                                                                                      "Does anybody know about this?" I hesitated.  "Wanda...no one else though, I promise."          "Ok...I'm going to allow it but if he hurts you once, he's dead. End of story." I nodded and rushed out of the bathroom, leaving Steve shocked of what had just happened.
"Peter!" I whisper shouted into the kitchen, he looked at me and saw me worried and came out to the hallway.                                                    "What's the problem? You look like you just had a heart attack..." He rambled on a little.      "Close, my dad just found out about us." His eyes went so wide, they nearly popped out of his head.
"How the hell did he find out?"
"When he got the charger out of my room, he saw the note from this morning..." I twiddled with my fingers, looking at the floor.
"Ok...it's fine. Don't worry but I think we should tell everyone." I look up at him with wide eyes.
"Literally two people know and that's the signal that we should tell everyone!" I shout a little bit too loud, not realising.
"Yeah! Two people! We might as well tell everyone else because they're gonna find out sooner or later!" He shouted back.
"Ughhhh! You're so annoying but so hot at the same time!"
"Says you, you sexy motherfucker..." Peter picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and we start to make out against the wall. We continue for a few minutes and when we stop to breathe, we look and see everyone staring at us.

"Oh shit!" We say simultaneously.