31-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 31: High cold male god, deep routine (31)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 31: High cold male god, deep routine (31)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing that she stopped talking, Concubine Jiu looked around again, and soon saw Su Lin.

She floated to Su Lin's side and found that although Su Lin's vision was implicit, it was not difficult to see that he looked at a certain direction very frequently.

Sitting in that direction is clearly the host.

Concubine Jiu flew back immediately and said to Bai Tu: "The host is big, Su Lin seems to be looking at you."

Bai Tuo looked down at the wine glass in his hand: "I know."

After saying this sentence, there is no more text.

Bai Tu could clearly feel that the progress bar of Qi Luck value was constantly growing, all of which came from Su Lin.

He helped him so much before, but he didn't grow as fast as he is now?

Bai Tuo suddenly thought of another possibility.

Is it possible that Su Linque is not a partner in the business field, but a partner in the love field?

Thinking of this, Bai Tuo finds it difficult to handle it.

She can help Su Lin at work, but emotionally...

She may not have much choice.

Bai Tuo felt a little irritable for the first time, so he raised his head and drank all the wine in his glass.

After drinking the wine, the lights suddenly dimmed, and there was a white light on the stairs.

Mrs. Wiesner, wearing a large burgundy dress and a formal dress, gracefully walked down the stairs. She also wore a top hat of the same color on her head. The lace covered her forehead, and her black gloved hands were gently placed beside her. Of the male waiter on hand.

Mrs. Wiesner is not a business person, but behind her is not only the support of the French aristocracy, but also the support of her husband.

Many things will be much easier to get the favor of Mrs. Wiesner.

This is why the people present will waste their time at work by attending a banquet organized by a woman.

Mrs. Wesner's Chinese is not yet fluent, and she has a strong accent when she speaks, but Bai Tuo thinks this accent is very charming, which adds a bit of charm to Mrs. Wesner.

The French have always been very pleasant to listen to.

"Thank you all for coming to the dance party I held. I am very honored. Now I announce that the dance party has officially started!"

After she finished speaking, the lights came on again, but not the strong light before. The lights were dim and blurred. The violinists and piano players performed elegant music. The men and women on the scene naturally got up and spun into the dance floor.

Bai Tuo put down the wine glass in his hand, just about to enjoy the dance, and stretched out a hand in front of her.

It's Ye Yu.

It seems that the embarrassment in front did not hit him hard.

Bai Tuo turned his head slightly and saw Qian Sang behind Ye Yu.

This is the second time Qian Sang was left behind by Ye Yu tonight.

She bit her lip and stared at Baitu with resentment.