221-230

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 221: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (13)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 221: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (13)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chan Yi said: "Miss, or a slave to help you..."

Before I finished speaking, I saw Bai Cuo approaching Chu Feiling and handing her handkerchief to Chu Feiling: "Didn't you say thank me? Then you can wipe it?"

Yuan Xi watched as Bai Tu stalked Chu Feiling, letting her get to know her sister again.

She didn't believe it anymore, that Chu Feiling would choose Yuancuo instead of herself.

Chu Feiling glanced at the veil, lowered his eyelashes and did not move.

Bai Tuo actually didn't know if Chu Feiling would help her wipe it.

Looking at it this way, I guess it's impossible.

The hand dropped, and as soon as he was about to throw the veil to Chanyi, Chu Feiling raised his hand.

He pinched the wide sleeves, and the corners of the sleeves were gently held by his fingertips. Instead of using the handkerchief of Chanyi, he used his sleeves to wipe the water off the face of Baitu.

While wiping, Chu Feiling found that Bai Tuzheng was looking at herself quietly, and explained without a reason: "The sleeves are very clean..."

Although his clothes are relatively old, but he prefers to be clean, so the clothes usually rarely get dust on them.

Fearing that Bai Tu was disgusted, Chu Feiling explained.

He doesn't care about other people's opinions. If he changes to another person, he won't even do this kind of thing.

The handkerchief was also very clean, but he just didn't want to use it.

That's someone else's.

Bai Tuo teased: "Even if it is not clean, I am happy."

Because of her words, Chu Feiling's movements were hurried, and her fingertips accidentally stroked her cheeks.

Soft, like pastries.

After Chu Feiling wiped it clean, he stepped back two steps, not knowing what he was stepping on, and slammed, Bai Tu half embraced his waist, supported him, and released his hand.

Chu Feiling said again, "Thank you."

He found that he said thank you very much today.

Chan Yi was extremely embarrassed beside the two of them, Bai Tuo noticed him and returned him the veil.

Probably because Yuan Cuo was spoiled before, Chanyi's temper came up all at once, and the kerchief was not pleasing to the eye, and he threw it directly on the ground.

After throwing it away, he immediately turned and left.

Bai Tuo stared at his back in a daze and began to be in a daze.

Does she want adult beauty?

After she was in such a daze, Yuan Xi only thought that she was still in love with Chan Yi.

Yuan Cuo loved Chanyi a lot before, she saw it all in her eyes.

It's impossible to completely dislike it all of a sudden.

It seems that I still care about it, I guess I just want to be angry.

Yuan Xi had an idea at once, and walked in the direction of Chan Yi.