61-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 61: Goddess she is super cool (13)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 61: Goddess she is super cool (13)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Qin Zong didn't look at You Shuyan, but walked up to Bai Tu and asked her, "What are you planning?"

He himself is an idol with many fans. Seeing him with Bai Tuo this time, the fans exploded and they wanted to take Bai Tuo into the ground.

Other fans are saying: "My family Zongzong is really gentle. He used to film with Yu Cuo, but now Yu Cuo is like this, he still doesn't dislike it at all."

Bai Tuo pointed to You Shiyan: "Listen to her arrangements."

Qin Zong originally wanted to take advantage of the situation to propose to protect her, but was immediately blocked by Bai Tu's words.

Gu Juan didn't speak the whole time, but walked beside Bai Cuo.

A group of people entered the forest. The forest on the island is not like the forests in other places. The forest grows strangely. Sometimes there are thick roots on the ground, and you may be tripped if you are not careful.

The branches are also growing wildly, and someone's neck has been scraped by the branches.

The girl who was shaved by the branches was a girl with a round face, big eyes, and bangs, and she looked very cute.

Now she was covering her wound, her mouth slumped.

In fact, Han Sisi wanted to be angry, but before coming, her agent had told her that this was a live broadcast and there was no such thing as editing. In other words, she had to consider the audience watching the live broadcast when she spoke and acted.

Thinking of this, she had no choice but to bear the pain.

You Shuyan walked to Qin Zong's side and said to Qin Zong, "Can you pull the skirt off for me?"

Qin Zong asked her puzzledly: "Why?"

You Shuyan pointed to the injured Han Sisi, and said: "She has a neck injury. For fear of infection, please wipe it with something first."

Qin Zong looked at You Shuyan, this girl always surprised him.

He squatted down to help You Shiyan pull clothes off.

You Shiyan looked down at him.

While the audience in the live broadcast room admired You Shiyan, they began to pair Qin Zong with You Shiyan.

The two are really good match.

There was a little worry on everyone's faces, and Han Sisi was very moved when she saw this.

This scene was very warm, but when the camera turned to Baitu's face, the audience saw that Baitu's face was expressionless, and they started spraying if they didn't agree.

"It doesn't matter if you are disfigured. This character really doesn't dare to compliment, and the companion is injured, so there is no expression at all?"

"Yu Cun is not suitable for this show, get out."

There was also a former fan of Yu Cun who came out and said: "I don't think it's a big deal. Han Sisi has been scratched with a small wound. Someone has already helped to solve it. Is it necessary for everyone to be worried and worried? expression?"

When this barrage was sent out, many people naturally besieged it.

The audience was so sprayed that they did not dare to speak anymore.