231-240

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 231: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (23)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 231: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (23)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Bai Tuo said this, Chu Feiling thought she was joking.

His sachet obviously just dropped.

Waiting to take a closer look in the moonlight, that sachet is not his own or who owns it.

He still remembered that because he was perfunctory at the time, he spent a little time making one at random, and the embroidery on it was not too carefree.

Chu Feiling didn't know what to say at once: "Why... why did you find it?"

Miss Lian Yuan didn't say anything, so she called you directly.

Bai Tuo shook his head: "This is not true, I took it in."

Chu Feiling's face gradually turned red, with a pink piece on her cheek, like a petal crumpled.

Did he think that what was dropped was actually taken away by her?

Chu Feiling miraculously discovered that she didn't seem to feel angry.

It's just a little relieved. Fortunately, it was not picked up by another woman, and even fortunate that it was in her hands.

Standing on the wall, Bai Tuo asked him bluntly: "I only ask for the last time, if I want to marry or not, if I don't want to, I won't ask in the future."

I'll just grab it in the future.

Chu Feiling suddenly misunderstood the meaning of this sentence, thinking she was going to give up.

It seemed that as long as she refused, she would look for another man.

A trace of struggle flashed in Chu Feiling's eyes.

Do you really want to do this?

Bai Tuo was still looking at him, and when Chu Feiling's eyes touched her, she suddenly had a thought to ignore her.

She likes herself, and she likes her herself.

Even if she regrets later, then he will pester her.

Chu Feiling straightened his back and said, "I am willing."

Baitu suddenly jumped off the wall.

She approached and said to Chu Feiling: "You can't go back if you promised, or I'll get involved with other girls afterwards."

He wouldn't be with other women.

Chu Feiling hummed softly.

Bai Tuo handed him the sachet, and said briskly: "Help me put it on again?"

Chu Feiling held the sachet and looked at the stitches on it that he couldn't bear to look directly at, feeling a little regretful.

If he knew so many things would happen, he shouldn't be so shoddy. When she saw it, did she think she was stupid?

Chu Feiling didn't want to wear this to her anymore, she held this tightly in her palm and said, "I'll make one for you again."

Bai Tuo is also a persistent person: "No need, if you want to do it, I can hang a row on my belt, and put it on first."

Chu Feiling: "..."

The two had a brief physical contact.

Chu Feiling never knew that wearing a sachet was so difficult.