311-320

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 311: Little wolf dog, he knows how to divide (1)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 311: Little wolf dog, he knows how to divide (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Bai Tuo woke up, he was sitting in a chair.

There was a slight pain in her cheek, she stretched out her finger and touched it.

Is this just being slapped?

The girl in ancient costume came over, handed her an ice bag, and said to her: "Ye Tu, I'm sorry, the director said that this scene is very important, so I have to fight it really, in order to be more realistic, as an actor, this kind of thing is There is no way, we have to be dedicated."

The little actor next to her looked at the girl with admiration, as if she saw a fairy.

"Sister Wanwan is considerate. It's so happy to be able to film with Sister Wanwan in the same crew."

Bai Tuo almost understood.

The face hurts, the other party hit.

Looking at the ice bag in her hand, Bai Tuo pulled the corners of her lips and refused: "No need."

Jiang Wanwan frowned. Her appearance itself was gentle and graceful, and her makeup was also light and light. Any frown made people feel very good-looking.

Jiang Wanwan said, "You still hold it, so that the swelling can be reduced in the afternoon."

She forcibly stuffed the ice bag into Baitu.

Bai Tuo changed his hand and put it aside, without moving.

Jiang Wanwan's goal had been achieved long ago, and she had no plans to stay, so she went there and asked her assistant to buy milk tea.

Bai Cuo said to the concubine Jiu: "Tell the story first."

The concubine Jiu conjured out the mirror of the rebirth.

......

Ye Cuo felt that his life was really boring.

Being an actor just wants to enrich one's life, because an actor can perform a variety of life.

Leaf clusters are very rich, rich to the point that many people can't imagine.

Her parents work abroad all year round and may not see each other twice a year. What is left to her is money that has not been spent in a few lifetimes.

A twenty-five-year-old leaf cluster lived like a forty-five year old, even worse than a forty-five year old.

No matter how rich, life is a mess, and she can't do anything.

Until I became an actor.

She didn't use her own resources to open the back door and kept climbing up.

But it was not very satisfactory. Sometimes it was obviously my own resource, and suddenly it was intercepted by another person, not only in commercials or TV series.

Ye Cuo also wondered if she was not suitable, but apart from acting, she hardly knew what to do.

After that, she participated in a love variety show.

That was the worst time she was scolded. She became Bai Lianhua's persona, scolded by countless netizens, and some even made her get out of the entertainment circle.

In the dead of night, Ye Cuo really felt lonely when he watched his variety shows and the TV series he had participated in.

Endlessly alone.