161-170

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 161: I am professional to play with (15)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 161: I am professional to play with (15)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Upon hearing this, Tong Ke picked up all the medicine that the Gun King hadn't picked up in his backpack.

His hand is fast, and when the gun king is ready to pick it up again, it is already too late.

The Gun King stood there blankly, always wondering if he was being fooled.

It must be...

After Tong Ke picked up something, he said to Xiao Ran enthusiastically: "Captain, I understand, you want to use this to exercise my reaction ability, and tell me that teammates should help each other, I understand. of."

Xiao Ran glanced at Tong Ke, sipped his saliva, his eyelashes drooped, covering the light in his eyes.

It's better not to say anything.

Although the gun king was wronged, but somehow it was someone with a gun and a bullet.

After that, he looked at the name of No. 3, and he felt a little bit in his heart.

What was he doing just now? Why does he have to say so much?

It must be discovered when it is over. If this is known by the family, he will be dead.

No, maybe it was not discovered.

With a fluke mentality, he followed behind Bai Cuo, praying continuously in his heart.

At this time, the poison circle has been wiped out, and many people in Z City are unwilling to come. In addition to being boring, there is another point, that is, the Scourge circle often appears.

For example, the circle swipes to the far side of the map.

At this time, you can only find a car. If you don’t have a car, just rely on your righteousness, so if you work hard with your legs, you can realize your dream...

It's a little unlikely.

But it is still possible to change the cemetery on foot.

If you don't want to be able to run around City Z without any promise, just run to death and drink medicine so that you can die in another place.

The circle went directly to the prison.

Two words, cool.

Baichou went to the woods next to City Z, where the chance of getting a car was relatively high.

After entering, she found a jeep as expected.

The gun king got on the car quickly, originally locked in the position of the co-pilot.

It turned out that he couldn't get up, and when he saw it, he was angry, and someone unexpectedly made it up first.

Looking at the name on his head, he didn't dare to be angry.

So obediently went to the back and sat down.

Tong Ke also found a car over there, and after getting in the car, he called Xiao Ran twice.

Soon, he discovered something was wrong.

Xiao Ran was not with him at all.

Looking at Xiao Ran's computer screen again, he was already sitting in a certain car.

It's definitely not his car, because there are still two people in that car.

At this moment, the driver drove away, leaving Tong Ke sitting in the car in a daze.