81-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 81: Goddess she is super cool (33)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 81: Goddess she is super cool (33)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Thinking about the spiders I saw just now, Mu Han cried and said, "Really?"

The barrage that was still scolding You Shiyan just now suddenly changed the direction of the wind.

"Chutuo must be a lie hahaha, Xiao Gongju is about to cry."

"It's worth seeing Tsundere's Xiao Gongju with such a scared expression one day."

"If it's someone else, I must be nervous too. I don't know why, but I'm not nervous at all here."

Bai Tuo sprinkled insect repellent powder around, nodded, and answered earnestly: "Really."

Mu Han hurriedly sat by the wall and shrank himself into a ball.

"If I can get out alive, I must make your hookah look good!"

This vicious woman.

The corners of Baituo's lips twitched slightly and looked at Gu Juan next to him.

Gu Juan's face didn't panic at all, at this moment, the dark eyes were faintly shining.

He blinked his eyes twice, and his slender eyelashes drew an arc. Gu Juan said, "I'll go inside and look for it again."

You don't need to think about it to know what he is looking for.

Bai Tuo grabbed his hand and suddenly said, "Didn't you say that you wanted to handle the hand for me yesterday?"

Bai Tuo sat down along the wall, and she stretched out her hand in front of Gu Juan. At this moment, her beautiful hands were stained with ash, and the injuries on her fingernails had not yet healed, which made people feel particularly distressed.

Gu Juan tightened his lips and stood still.

He looked a little angry.

Bai Tuo looked at his hand along his line of sight, and suddenly understood why he was angry.

When she took the material box from the spider pile, her hand was bitten by the spider.

These spiders are not poisonous, but they are painful and itchy to bite.

Bai Tuo hissed, and as soon as she made a sound, Gu Jing panicked immediately.

He squatted in front of Baitu and held her hand, but still said a little awkwardly: "Don't do this next time, let me come if you have something to do."

Bai Tuo smiled and said, "Okay, let you come."

Gu Juan washed her hands a little, then took out the disinfectant from the previous material box, and applied medicine to Baitu's wound.

He lowered his head while blowing, as if he was afraid of white tufts hurting.

Bai Tuo turned his face to his side. Muhan and Han Sisi were beside her. Seeing her turned his face, he thought they were looking at them, and both of them buried their heads in their knees.

As if he hadn't seen anything, heard nothing.

Muhan understands that she and Han Sisi are now light bulbs, and they are still the ones that emit light by themselves.

Bai Tuo moved his gaze up amused and landed on the door.

Concubine Jiu asked her: "Did the host think of something?"

Bai Tuo denied: "There is no way, the key has been taken away. There will definitely not be a second one here."

Although the program group is big enough, I certainly never thought that someone would go out directly with the key.