201-210

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 201: I am professional to play with (55)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 201: I am professional to play with (55)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The first impression is that the girl looks very soft and cute.

His small and white face and his eyes were crystal clear, like a small deer, as if he would shrink into someone else's arms when frightened.

The second reaction is, Xiao Ran actually likes this type?

Xing Mu had a picture in his mind. When the girl usually acted like a baby, did Xiao Ran stare at each other sternly?

After all, Xiao Ran is such a person of incomprehension.

Xing Mu had many thoughts in his mind, and he had to stretch out his hand to say hello: "Hello, I am Xiao Ran's cousin, and my name is Xing Mu."

Bai Cuo's hand hadn't moved yet, but Xiao Ran's gaze fell on Xing Mu's hand first.

Probably because of the usual threats from Xiao Ran, Xingmu formed a conditioned reflex and withdrew his hand subconsciously.

After retracting, he felt embarrassed in front of his sister, and comforted himself. The sister Xiao Ran met first, or Xiao Ran's girlfriend, and it was only natural that he did not want her to contact him.

I didn't expect Xiao Ran to be a vinegar steamed bun.

Xiao Ran still remembered in his heart.

Xing Mu played games with her, and he didn't know if she could hear Xing Mu's voice.

After all, she seemed to be just like herself, with good hearing and very sensitive to voices, so when he was playing games together, he quickly heard her voice.

Xiao Ran turned his face to Bai Tuo and said, "Go in."

Xing Mu's eyes widened, whether he was being treated as air.

After entering the door, Xiao Mu saw Bai Tu, more enthusiastic than Xing Mu.

Several words appeared in Mother Xiao's mind: cute, sensible, cute, and beautiful.

This is the daughter she wants in all her dreams! ! !

Bai Cuo took the initiative to greet Mother Xiao: "Auntie, my name is Jiang Cu."

Mother Xiao responded and said, "Sit down, auntie brings fruit and juice."

After finishing the things, Mother Xiao and Xing Mu's mother both sat on the sofa, their eyes all falling on Bai Tu's body.

Mother Xiao is really curious about this future daughter-in-law. Her own son knows that sometimes it gets cold and can stay alone for half a month without going out.

"Little cluster, what do you do?"

"Before I played with him, now like Xiao Ran, he is a member of the team."

The Xiao family is very rich, and Xiao's mother doesn't like the style of the rich.

It’s not easy for my son to find a girlfriend. He is from the same team, and he will definitely get along better with more topics.

After several people talked a few words, Xiao's mother left space for the young man and went to the kitchen with Xing Mu's mother to work.

Xing Mu looked at Bai Tu, always feeling a little familiar.

Not only the sound, but also this kind of feeling, thinking about her saying that she was playing with him before...

A bold idea emerged in his mind, and Xing Mu suddenly stood up and squatted and said, "Little...Miss?"