371-380

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 371: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (61)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 371: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (61)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The entertainment industry is so cruel.

Even if you were once a popular actress, as long as you have a stain on your back, new people will continue to replace you when you are silent.

The most indispensable thing in the entertainment industry is newcomers.

Jiang Wanwan was not without her own thinking.

At this juncture, being the second girl is undoubtedly putting yourself down.

At that time, how many people will laugh at her.

But what the agent said seemed to make sense, Jiang Wanwan really didn't know what to do.

The leaf clusters of my predecessors have never experienced this.

Jiang Wanwan hesitated, gritted her teeth, and said, "Okay."

Isn't it the second female? In her predecessors, she used to run arrogantly, she didn't believe it anymore, with her current ability, she couldn't make a comeback.

......

Although Fu Huaizhu had no publicity, his shop was still discovered.

The part where Fu Huaizhu made lanterns in the show was really shocking.

It's not that there are very few people who can make lanterns, but that the teenagers are beautiful and picturesque. The lanterns made from him are as if they have been given a soul. This section was directly edited into a short video. I don't know how many people have seen it.

The handwriting on the lanterns sold in the shop is very similar to that of Fu Huaizhu, almost exactly the same.

Fu Huaizhu's handwriting is neat and tidy, as if he was writing slowly one stroke at a time. His handwriting was still on hot search at the time, and fans remember it very clearly.

The first person to discover was a fan of Fu Huaizhu.

At first, I wanted to buy a lantern to hang at home just because of the show.

I just found several stores on the Internet, and I didn't feel very good.

Later, I saw a new store. The pictures of lanterns in the store were similar to those made by Fu Huaizhu. I thought it was a pirated picture, so I used this picture as a gimmick.

The fans also deliberately chatted with the owner.

The owner said few words, and she felt like Fu Huaizhu.

Fans thought that lanterns were not very expensive, so they bought them.

There was not much expectation, who knew that when the lantern arrived, he was stunned.

This this this...

This is so special that Fu Huaizhu did himself, right?

Fans took a few photos, sent them to the fan group, and posted them on Weibo.

Then Fu Huaizhu's shop became popular.

Many people went to the store to chat with the owner, and later found out that the owner said less and less.

However, this did not reduce the enthusiasm of the fans. Those who should buy lanterns will still buy them.

Although Fu Huaizhu did not admit that he was the owner of the shop.