191-200

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 191: I am professional to play with (45)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 191: I am professional to play with (45)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing that she was still distracted to talk to herself, Xiao Ran said, "Play the game well."

This is about whether she can stay.

He was so serious about letting Bai Tu play the game, but Bai Tu was even more skinny.

Anyway, the game hasn't officially started yet, and then she just needs to parachute with other people.

"You haven't answered my question yet."

Xiao Ran looked at her face, his eyes soft.

His white cheeks were a little taut, and the corners of his lips pressed unnaturally.

Xiao Ran replied: "No perfume."

He doesn't like the smell of perfume very much, and he will feel dizzy if he smells the weaker perfume for a long time.

In the next words, it is probably difficult to speak, Xiao Ran's lips moved and said, "I wiped on moisturizer."

Xiao Ran didn't want to make a grand appearance, but before leaving the room, he still wiped some frost.

He usually doesn't use it much. This thing was brought when his mother came to the base.

It was useless after Xiao Ran.

In the early morning, he got up for training. He felt a bit dry on his face, so he wiped it off for fear of being in bad condition.

The frost itself has a bit of fragrance, but it is not very strong, as long as you don't smell it up close, you can't smell it.

I thought I wouldn't be noticed, but I was noticed.

Bai Tu got closer again.

Xiao Ran's skin has always been good, and even the pores on his face are almost invisible.

After applying the cream, the white cheeks looked more hydrated.

Bai Tuo's eyes curled, and he said, "I'm playing a game."

Xiao Ran's mind was filled with her smile, lowered his eyelashes, and gave a soft hush.

The skills of the four people are not low. Not long after they jumped to Port N, they almost occupied this area.

There are a lot of supplies in Port N, and the four people are quite fat after leaving Port N.

It was almost unimpeded along the way, but I still ran into trouble when brushing the poison circle.

They encountered the Scourge Circle. Although there was a car, the route was not easy to follow.

If you want to enter the circle, you can only follow that path.

What they can think of, other players can also think of.

So someone will be stuck there.

When it was about to arrive, several people drank drinks and medicine in advance.

They abandoned the car.

At this time, perhaps many people want to drive directly in.

But this is not sensible, because it is easy for others to blow the tires or even blow the car directly.

Tong Ke took the lead and went to test the position first.

After going out twice, he was knocked down.