321-330

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 321: Little wolf dog, he can finely divide (11)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 321: Little wolf dog, he can finely divide (11)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The materials have not been prepared very carefully.

It's just a pile of bamboo and cotton gauze rice paper.

When a group of people saw it, their heads were big.

After Bai Cu got out of the car, seeing Jiang Wanwan apparently also collapsed, the corners of her lips bend.

Of course she knew that Jiang Wanwan could make ceramics.

Therefore, she temporarily changed the original event.

Jiang Wanwan can use her golden finger to know in advance, and she can also hit the other side by surprise.

Look, isn't she just caught off guard right now?

Bai Tu came down with the staff and set up a parasol in the yard leisurely.

Bai Tuo sat on the recliner, holding an ice drink, and looked at the group of guests leisurely.

A group of guests also noticed her.

The main reason is that she is too eye-catching. When everyone is facing the big sun, she is lying down and drinking a drink under a parasol. Isn't she enviable?

Everyone can't figure out who she is when they see her posture.

If it is the staff, how could it be possible to have such a good treatment.

But if it's not a staff member, who can it be?

The director's daughter?

They were so chilled by their own cold jokes.

Only Jiang Wanwan knew that she could never be the director's daughter.

In the previous life, Ye Tuo went smoothly, and when she revealed her life experience, she was just an ordinary person with no background.

If she really has a background, does she still need to climb step by step? Even if you fund yourself to make a TV series for yourself, it is not impossible.

And even if she didn't want to, after she became famous, she didn't have to hide it at all.

That day, Ye Tu left the crew. Although Jiang Wanwan felt a little dissatisfied, she was more comfortable.

It seemed that she had already won this battle with Ye Cuo.

But at this moment, seeing her appear in this way, Jiang Wanwan was totally unhappy.

Fu Huaizhu also noticed the white clusters.

He remembered what Bai Tuo said last night, she said she was not short of money.

It doesn't seem to be a lie, this is no longer the staff he imagined.

When Fu Huaizhu was still thinking about the medicine, his eyes stayed on Bai Tuo's body for a long time.

After he joined the show, he seldom communicated with people, and he rarely saw anyone who watched so attentively. At this moment, he was caught by Ren Rou. As soon as Ren Rou was about to speak, Fu Huaizhu said, "Hurry up, or you may be out of food. eat."

Fu Huaizhu is attentive, and everyone's personality has almost been understood through the relationship yesterday.

Especially Ren Rou.

He didn't want to cause trouble to himself because of the other party's words, but also to trouble Bai Tuo.

A male guest named Ke Jing picked up the bamboo and said, "I was filming on the crew before. It seemed that there was a scene about making lanterns, but the scene was not mine at the time, so I don’t remember very clearly, but the bamboo seems to be steamed and then exposed to the sun. ."