301-310

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 301: Hello, do you want me to protect you? (28)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 301: Hello, do you want me to protect you? (28)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bai Cu followed Lu Shu into the infirmary.

The teacher in the infirmary saw some classmates coming in, but the two were so eye-catching, and they spoke very softly: "Is there anything wrong with the two classmates?"

Lu Shu pointed to Baitu, concisely: "She has an arm injury, we need to deal with it."

The teacher looked at Bai Tuo's arm, and when he saw that the skin was only scratched, a little blood seemed to ooze out, because the blood had solidified after a long time. Is this also called an injury?

Seeing that the teacher was standing there still, Lu Shu simply said: "I'll come on, teacher, where is the cleaning stuff?"

The teacher subconsciously said: "In the cabinet over there."

Lu Shu walked over, opened the cabinet, and rummaged in it for a while.

The teacher realized that she was not a teacher? Why did you take the initiative to answer?

Just when people were about to stop messing around, the other party had already found things, and at first glance, they were really disinfecting things.

The teacher had also seen this kind of young couple, so he thoughtfully didn't bother him, and let Lu Shu treat Bai Tu's wounds.

It was the first time that Bai Tuo saw such an exaggerated scene.

I don’t know how many injuries she has suffered before. This is the lowest level?

Maybe not at all.

Put it at Lu Shu, why is it as serious as a broken hand?

Lu Shu let Bai Tu sit on the bed, half kneeling in front of Bai Tu, disinfecting the wound on Bai Tu's arm.

The boy had a serious look, his curled eyelashes remained motionless, and his white face looked soft, making people want to reach out and poke twice.

Bai Tuo is a person who does what he wants, and he did what he wanted.

However, the young man did not show any dissatisfaction. He just grabbed Baituo's hand with his free hand and said, "Don't move, let's talk about it when you are done."

"You mean, you can continue when you are done?"

Lu Shu immediately released his hand, but his actions seemed a little unnatural.

After removing the poison, Lu Shu approached his cheeks and blew gently against the wound twice.

Seeing his solemn attitude, Bai Cuo asked him: "Why don't you consider putting on another bandage or something?"

Lu Shu raised his head. From this angle, he could clearly see the broken light in his dark pupils.

The eyes of teenagers are so beautiful that they can make people feel happy inside just by looking at them.

"I also thought about it just now, but I'm not sure whether it is necessary or not, it seems that it is still needed."

A few minutes later, Bai Tuo silently looked at his bandaged arm, which was also tied with a beautiful bow by Lu Shu.

If you die by yourself, you must accept it when you kneel.

Her wound was close to the joint of her hand, and the bandage would inevitably affect her activities.