411-420

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 411: I rely on my ability to support my family (33)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 411: I rely on my ability to support my family (33)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When the producer sent a message to her, Bai Tuo said his gender.

I probably didn't expect this to be the case there, and there was no reply for a long time. Just when Bai Tuo thought he could not make the money, he didn't expect that he would still insist on inviting her.

So it is not surprising that these staff members know the situation.

Bai Tuo is still dressed as a male today. Although she is a little uncomfortable, she has become accustomed to such a dress for a while.

Inside is a thin shirt with a brown trench coat on the outside. She is tall and well proportioned. The pencil pants wrap her legs and set off the legs perfectly. The legs look thin and long.

Coupled with her delicate face and specially worn wig, she stopped there and said that she was a girl, and no one would believe it.

Seeing several people with a dull expression, Bai Cuo nodded and replied, "Yes."

The makeup artist often sneaks into Baitu’s live broadcast room to watch the live broadcast in his spare time. The voice on the Internet is somewhat different from that in reality, but the lazy voice of the other party is very familiar.

Jiu Concubine belongs to one person and ascends to heaven. Seeing that they are all shocked by their host, she is even more proud: "My host looks good at everything. Look at them, I am too envious."

Speaking of this, Concubine Jiu suddenly remembered something. She flew to Bai Tuo, put her small hand on her shoulder, and asked her in a slightly coquettish tone: "Host Dad, what did you look like before? You must be very beautiful too, right? "

Bai Tuo really thought about this kind of boring question.

After thinking about it for a long time, I realized that I seem to have forgotten what I looked like before.

Every time she does a task, she will choose to die naturally. Under normal circumstances, she can live in that world for decades. After so many worlds, Bai Tu has long been blurred with herself.

Bai Tuo pulled his lips: "If you have a chance, you can see for yourself."

Jiufei was very excited and a little nervous.

She didn't know if she had this opportunity.

Compared with the host, she is too small.

If it weren't for the white cluster, she might have been recovered if she changed to another person.

She was already very comforted to meet the white cluster and be a system instead of a pile of waste products.

Jiufei was sentimental, sniffed, and said, "Good."

The tone is well-behaved and affectionate.

The makeup artist went from a dull face to an expressionless face, truly believing that when applying makeup, Bai Tuo took off his wig. The makeup artist looked at it for a long time and was completely unable to start.

Her face is already white enough. If she is on the camera, she can apply a little powder and the eyelashes are very long and dense. Then she wears mascara or false eyelashes, which is not real enough and too superfluous.

After struggling for a long time, the makeup artist simply asked her to change the character’s clothes. After she changed her clothes, she put on a wig again. Seeing that the effect has reached a very good level, she simply said: