211

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 211: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (3)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 211: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (3)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chan Yicang raised his head in panic, her eyes filled with sorrow.

How could this be?

He tentatively asked Bai Tu: "Where is the slave doing it wrong?"

Because of the sad expression, the original delicate face added a bit of a lovely touch.

Bai Tuo replied: "Do I have to explain this kind of thing to you?"

Chan Yi is a wise man, he lowered his head and closed his eyes, and said lightly: "The slave knows."

After speaking, he said nothing else and left the room directly.

After two days in a row, Chanyi was very respectful. When he came in, he would knock on the door first, leave things down and leave without saying a word, and his attitude was very respectful.

But in Bai Tuo's eyes, it would not be respectful.

Instead, retreat is to advance.

Chanyi knew very well what was best for her.

It would be counterproductive to entangle her, it would be better to gradually alienate her, so that she would be able to slap her appetite well.

The idea is good, but Bai Tu has no interest in playing with him.

Therefore, until the early morning of the Peach Blossom Festival, Bai Cuo didn't have much communication with him.

The Peach Blossom Festival, on the surface, is a flower viewing, but in fact it is a blind date in disguise.

The aristocratic young lady went to Taoyuan to enjoy the flowers together. If he met someone he liked, the man would send the sachet he showed in advance to the woman, if the woman didn't like it, he would return the sachet.

If you are not selected, both men and women will become a joke.

Within a year after this joke, it will be used as a chat content in the aristocratic circle.

Yuan Cuo participated this year for the first time. Yuan Xi participated last year, but there was no one who was fancy. Although she received a lot of sachets, she returned them all.

When I went out, I happened to run into Yuan Xi.

Yuan Xi was riding on the horse. She was wearing a bright red dress. Yuan Xi's appearance was not so delicate, but it happened to be in the aesthetics of the men here.

For those with exquisite looks, they prefer people like Yuan Xi who feel safe to look at.

At this moment, Yuan Xi was looking at her aloft, with a strong provocation in her eyes: "My sister is not in good health, why don't we go in a sedan chair?"

Generally only men would sit on the sedan chair, Yuan Xi said this, obviously mocking her.

The little waiter who was following Yuan Xi started pursing his lips and smiling, as if he was not afraid of being seen by Bai Tuo.

Chanyi beside Bai Tuo didn't react.

Before that, he might have to worry about it, but the things of the past two days made him a little unhappy, so when Yuan Xi satirized Bai Tuo, he even felt a little happy.

Bai Tuo said: "It is reasonable, then prepare the sedan chair."

Yuan Xi's words have already been spoken, Bai Tu followed her words and said, Yuan Xi is not good for people not to do it.