151-160

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 151: I am professional to play with (5)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 151: I am professional to play with (5)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The King of Spears swept to the side of Bai Tu and saw Bai Tu squatting by the window, looking at the two people fighting underneath from the perspective of the two people who were fighting, and he said to her again: "Miss Sister, don't be afraid. , I will protect you."

White cluster: "Okay."

The king of guns heard this sound, and his heart was sore.

Sure enough, games like games are meant to be played with my little sister, otherwise it's meaningless at all.

Although this young lady doesn't seem to like to be cute, he also likes it very much.

Where is the kind of cute girl.

Look at the second girl, her coquettish voice is all in the earphones.

That number one actually gave her her own equipment.

Look at the young lady again. She is self-reliant, not in a hurry, and never asks him for anything.

The King of Guns simply followed Bai Tuo and watched the gods fighting underneath.

The two people are on vacation here, but the number one and the second side are more intense.

One should be quite good at playing. What I said before was not deliberately pretending to be forced in front of the girl. It didn't take long until three people had been killed, and none of them had killed them.

The barrage of Qingshan's live room is full of 666.

Qing Shan glanced at it and saw someone posting a barrage: Normal operation, don't call 6 at every turn, Shanshen's technology is obviously more powerful.

The corner of Qingshan's mouth rose up and asked the King of Spears: "No. 4, how is your side? If there are too many people, just go ahead and run away when you find a car, and then meet us."

Who can bear such a thing?

Who bears the bastard!

The Gun King didn't squat anymore with anger, and got up and set up a gun.

He was lucky and picked up a handful of M4. At this moment, there was a man with a first-stage head running below, and the gun king swept wildly.

But the opponent seemed to have teammates, and when he swept others down, that person's teammates also knocked him down.

He was still using 98k, and he was only a first-level player, and he was instantly blown up.

It was completely embarrassing now.

The most embarrassing thing is that the second girl immediately said: "The fourth is down, won't you die?"

The dignity of a man kept him from asking for help.

He didn't ask for help, the little sister actually didn't save him, but stood up and stared out the window.

Bai Cuo stared for a while, and saw that the opponent's teammate ran to rescue him.

It is estimated that he did not hear anything for a long time, and the other party relaxed.

Bai Tu took out the grenade and made a pull ring movement.

With a soft sound, she calculated the time, and then threw the thunder under the feet of the two people.

With a bang.