171-180

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 171: I am professional to play with (25)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 171: I am professional to play with (25)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The other party's tone was very sincere. If it was someone else, perhaps Bai Tuo gave it.

She bought this just to be a fresh picture. She really likes or admires a person. It cannot be proved without a sign, nor can it be proved without a sign.

but--

If the other party is this person, then I'm very embarrassed.

Bai Tuo looked at the girl's face, his lips twitched slightly, and his eyes were joking: "Okay, but since the things are mine now, how much I want to sell to you is determined by me, don't you have any opinion?"

When Lin Hua saw her sitting on the floor and raising the price, a trace of impatience flashed in his eyes.

She rarely meets people who don't buy it.

But this is the last piece. She is a big anchor, so she won't go to the audience to ask everybody.

If the girl in front of you can spend money on it, that's fine.

So Lin Hua suppressed the impatience in his heart and said, "Of course there is no objection."

Bai Tuo immediately made a thinking face, and whispered as he thought, "How much is it? I think it should be at least 100,000 or more...Why, just 500,000?"

Lin painting: "..."

The girl’s face also has a trace of baby fat. The eyes are slightly round but not very round. The tails of the eyes are slightly raised. They are a pair of eyes that make people feel very clear. Such a face can easily make people feel good and protective.

It may be because of the rejection among the girls, Lin Hua doesn't have the slightest affection for her.

When she heard that she was asking for half a million, Lin Hua was surprised and said directly: "Are you crazy? Five hundred thousand? Why don't you grab it?"

Lin painting has a louder voice, which attracts the attention of passersby.

She immediately turned her face away, slightly blocked her profile with her hand, and said in a low voice: "I can pay twice or three times the original price, if you don't want it, then forget it."

She was sure that this girl would take advantage of this little advantage, and the last sentence was to remind her.

Don't be greedy enough to swallow the elephant.

"Oh." Bai Tuo nodded, "Then I don't want to."

Lin Hua now realizes that she has been tricked by someone, and can't get up at all, obviously she's going to be stretched out.

Holding the support card, Bai Tu said to Lin Hua, "Since you can't afford it, then I will leave."

Lin Hua silently looked at the girl's back, her eyes flushed with anger.

However, this was not the most annoying. When she found her seat, she found that the girl was next to her seat.

In order to grab the front seat, she started to grab the tickets as soon as the tickets were refreshed.

The front seat is the most expensive. That girl is covered in cheap clothes, so she can afford the front seat?

Lin Hua sat next to her, raised a smile and asked her: "How much did you spend on this ticket?"