391-400

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 391: I rely on my ability to support my family (13)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 391: I rely on my ability to support my family (13)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yesterday, the news that Bai Tuo gave something had already made a sensation on the World Channel.

Today, I brushed out five rare items. She didn't keep one but gave them all. After five announcements, everyone immediately remembered this player named LAN.

[World] Green grass loves to eat the old cow: Who is this LAN, holding the grass, isn't it a hidden rich second generation? Is it too late for me to dedicate myself now?

[World] Holding leather shoes and gnawing: Guiding the forum, you will see a big surprise.

After this news was seen, many players immediately went to the forum to read it.

After watching it, I went directly to the live broadcast room.

Xu Jiu was so depressed in the past two days that he was too lazy to play the game today, but he was poked several pieces of news by his friends in the game.

Little Sheep: Jiujiu, why didn't you play the game today?

Little Sheep: After you wake up, remember to check it out on the game forum. There is a particularly popular post about LAN.

Without the three words LAN, Xu Jiu wouldn't be interested at all.

But she still remembers the story of the anchor.

Yesterday, she searched for a long time and went in and out of many live broadcast rooms, but she didn't see the "Alien Divine Demon" broadcast. She thought that the live broadcast was also a small anchor, so she gave up.

In fact, I was still a little unwilling.

If you can send out two Linglong Xin casually, the other party's family background must be good.

If this is the case, then she would be at a loss.

Anyway, the two of them were still in love before, and apart from giving themselves some rare things, the other party hardly sent anything worth tens of thousands of dollars.

Those two Exquisite Hearts are cheaper than others, and they are really unwilling.

After seeing the news, Xu Jiu's heart was pounding and he immediately logged into the forum.

The post has been topped as a hot topic, not only that, the moderator has also deliberately added refinement.

Looking at the number of replies, there are already several thousand.

Xu Jiu's hand was a little trembling, and after clicking in, he saw a picture.

The person in the picture is exactly the type Xu Jiu likes. Looking at the nickname in the screenshot below, she suddenly froze in place.

LAN?

Is this person blue?

Is it the person she knows?

When Xu Jiu scrolled down, he saw the address of the live broadcast room supplemented by the host. Xu Jiu turned on the computer and clicked on the address.

The live broadcast room jumped, and then the picture came out.

In the picture, the delicate-faced boy yawned, as if he was a little sleepy, with a thin mist in his eyes. After blinking his slender eyelashes twice, the mist dissipated, and a pair of peach blossom eyes were very charming and charming.