421-430

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 421: I rely on my ability to support my family (43)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 421: I rely on my ability to support my family (43)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The boy's gaze fell on Bai Tuo's body suddenly, and seeing Xie Qi taking the initiative to hold Bai Tuo's hand, he was even more surprised that his glasses almost fell off.

Is this Xie Qi?

He was in school, but he didn't talk to female classmates.

The boy looked at Bai Tuo. Bai Tuo was wearing a coat with light makeup on his face. His figure was slender and tall. His white neck was like a swan neck. It looked very elegant, and the most important thing was that it was beautiful. That face is beautiful everywhere. It's hard to look away.

The boy just glanced at Bai Tuo, his face flushed when he touched her hooked peachy eyes.

Seeing her dress, she doesn't look like a student, she should be Xie Qi's relatives.

Could it be...

"Xie Qi, is this your sister?"

Concubine Jiu applauded: "Yeah, this kid has a good vision."

The wine concubine was floating in the air, barely as tall as the other party, her face was pink and tender, no matter how she looked at it, her appearance was just like a little girl, speaking in this mature tone, strange and funny.

This word has already touched Xie Qi's bottom line.

The filthy and obscure things in his heart seemed to have been uncovered, even if no one found out, Xie Qi felt uncomfortable and even disgusted when he thought of such things.

Just about to respond with a cold face, Bai Tuo said, "Yes, I am his sister."

The boy showed a shy smile and greeted Bai Tuo politely: "Hello, sister."

Xie Qi handed the wallet in his hand to Bai Tuo. Bai Tuo held the wallet and looked at Xie Qi with a smile.

Xie Qi said naturally: "I'm a little uncomfortable, you can go to check out."

Looking at Xie Qi's face again, it was indeed not very good-looking. His originally white face was now a little sickly pale. He was wrapped in a down jacket, and his forehead was beginning to sweat on the tip of his nose.

Bai Tu nodded, holding the wallet and lining up.

Xie Qi raised his hand, his fingers were very skinny, his wrists were very thin, with a bit of skinny beauty, he opened the zipper of the down jacket a bit.

The enthusiasm gradually dissipated, Xie Qi raised his eyes, watching the boy's eyes a little more possessive and haze.

Xie Qi lowered his voice, his tone was not very happy: "She is not my sister, let alone your sister, and we are not familiar with each other, I don't like other people to be close."

Where did boys see Xie Qi like this, as if he was going to strip him alive, looking at the back of Bai Tuo in front of him, he closed his mouth and didn't intend to continue talking up.

But what else can it be if it's not a sister.

Hasn't the other party already admitted that she is her sister?

It's really strange.

Xie Qi waited for Bai Tuo to settle the bill, and then pulled up the zipper of the down jacket.

Bai Tu came out carrying something, Xie Qi took it naturally, and then said, "Let's go back."

This sentence is very common, but when it comes out of Xie Qi's mouth, it has a bit more unusual meaning.