241-250

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 241: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (33)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 241: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (33)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
I also saw the opposite, Bai Tuo didn't have too many requests.

She nodded and went to the yard with him.

Chu Feiling's yard was in the most remote place of Chu Mansion, and it was remote, but it was well taken care of by Chu Feiling.

He even set up a piece of land specially, and planted some flowers and plants on it.

Chu Feiling skillfully picked up the bamboo tube from the side and carefully watered the flowers.

When he watered the water, Bai Tuo was watching.

Bai Tuo asked casually: "What kind of flower is this?"

Chu Feiling wiped the splashed water on his hands and replied, "It's Baixue Tower, a kind of peony."

Snow Tower?

Bai Tuo suddenly thought of a long time ago.

It was probably when she knew Jun Yanzhi for four or five months.

During that time, she was only somewhat interested in Jun Yanzhi.

She played in the palace for some time, and the princesses and princes were all lively and cheerful, noble and proud, smaller than Jun Yan, and they were all very skilled at using them.

Being born in the royal family is a blessing and a misfortune.

She had also seen someone who was not favored, but she had never seen someone as pitiful as Jun Yanzhi.

It's like being forgotten by everyone, no one cares about him.

Sometimes Bai Tuo thinks of him, so he will go to him, and occasionally help him with some small favors.

For example, she doesn't mind playing with him and making him make a fool of herself when she meets a domineering slave.

When the minion sensed something was wrong, he ran away in despair.

At first, Jun Yanzhi seemed to always search around, as if he was looking for something, but then stopped looking. Even if he encountered some supernatural phenomenon occasionally, he would not be surprised or afraid.

Afterwards, rumors began to spread in the palace, saying that Jun Yanzhi was stained with unclean things, and every time Jun Yanzhi went out, everyone did not dare to get close.

White cluster thought about it or just stop here.

Destiny is in everyone's control, and she intervenes, not necessarily to help.

If it continues, it may be counterproductive and not necessarily.

What had already been decided, after all, changed his mind because of a sentence from Jun Yanzhi.

She heard the words of Jun Yanzhi and his close servant.

She couldn't remember exactly what the minion said, but she remembered what Jun Yanzhi said clearly.

At that time, he was only a teenager, his voice was still immature, and his face was a little bit of faint joy, and he said, "What about it, even if it is a ghost, I am not afraid, because I believe she will not hurt me. Certainly not."

The boy's face was shining, and his eyes seemed to be shining.

Bai Tuo felt a little funny when he heard it.