Nana Osaki's Ghoul Quirk & Kagune

(Nana's Ukaku Kagune looks like this)

Ukaku

An ukaku kagune (羽赫, ukaku, "feather-red") is spread out like feathers and is released from the shoulder area, it specializes in high-speed attacks, and most of the users seem to have highly enhanced speed. The kagune is lightweight and can be used to deliver high-speed attacks against an adversary, the primary method of attack is crystallizing their kagune to deliver a high-speed torrent of spike-like projectiles, however, whilst crystallized they are much stiffer and cannot be used for short-range combat; at least one ukaku-type can generate powerful lightning-like bolts, a possible rare ability. While the kagune is suited both for short-distance and long-distance attacks, short-range is considered their weakness.

They may use their kagune as a shield and several are capable of shaping them into sharp blades reminiscent of a koukaku to aid in close quarters. Many ukaku-types are able to increase the flexibility of their kagune for short-range combat, though this makes it ill-suited for their distinctive long-range attacks.

Altogether ukaku-type ghouls have a high chance of ending a battle quickly as releasing Rc cells depletes stamina. Thus, ukaku-type users lack endurance and are at a disadvantage if the battle drags on for a long time. Ukaku-type users can use their speed and mobility to shoot down bikaku-type users from afar. However, a koukaku-type user can suppress an ukaku-type user by successfully guarding against the ukaku-type user's attacks, leaving them vulnerable to counterattacks and exhausting the ukaku-type user in the long run. 

(Nana's Rinkaku Kagune looks like this)

Rinkaku

A rinkaku kagune (鱗赫, rinkaku, Demon Tails "scale-red") has an appearance similar to scaled tentacles and is released at the back around the waist. A rinkaku wielder has powerful regenerative abilities and some could even survive the most critical of damage. Its peculiar appearance and structure yield a superior striking power and they excel in brute strength. Some rinkaku users are able to manipulate the shape of their kagune, such as changing its usual tentacle form into swords or claws.