A Complete Touya-Nana Flashback Chapter

Just imagining little Touya confessing his undying love to little Nana...

Art Credit: https://twitter.com/sharl0ck_/status/1511474600974114821

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/sharl0ck_

On Tumblr: https://sharlockart.tumblr.com

[I know the Touya-Nana flashback chapters are all over the place in this story, so I rearranged them into one for you readers

[I know the Touya-Nana flashback chapters are all over the place in this story, so I rearranged them into one for you readers.]

Years ago, a young Enji Todoroki met with Rei's family, the Himura Family, for the very first time

Years ago, a young Enji Todoroki met with Rei's family, the Himura Family, for the very first time. Rei's family members expressed great joy and honor in being reached out to by the man who was said to be the next No. 1 hero. The person explained that the Himura Family was also considered a prestigious family, so it was only fitting that a man of his accomplishments would take a Himura woman as a wife. 

Enji thought that even though Rei knew this marriage was a quirk marriage, she still agreed to it for her family's sake. As the two were getting to know each other, Enji learned that Rei had a liking for a certain blue flower. He described her as a woman much like ice herself, but she seemed so strong despite possibly melting away at the slightest touch.

Enji and Rei's first son Touya Todoroki was born with a fire quirk that was even more powerful than Enji's Hellflame quirk. When Touya was five years old, Enji started to notice that a bit of Touya's red hair was starting to turn white, but little Touya always laughed it off as nothing important while enthusiastically looking forward to learning his father's ultimate move, which made Endeavor proud and happy.

Enji thought that while Touya didn't harbor his mother's ice quirk, his firepower was far stronger than his own. Despite not having the ability to overcome the downside of overheating, he still planned on raising Touya to be a hero. He still sought a child with Half-Cold Half-Hot and Rei wanted more children, believing they could encourage each other, which ultimately led to Fuyumi's birth. Sadly, she only inherited Rei's ice quirk and not his fire, but Enji was still happy either way because he felt that since Touya had more potential, he could place all his ambitions on him.