Chapter 47: Touya

3rd Person's POV (Meanwhile on the other side of the battlefield)

With Touya defeated, Burnin called in through the comms to tell everyone he was down, and hearing that, the other heroes in Kamino cheered on Shoto for defeating him and used this as motivation to finish the last Near High-End Nomu after having secured the accompanying villains. They mentioned that they got lucky not having to face any of the Tartarus Escapees, and they needed to share their luck with the others. The news of Touya's defeat reached the center of operations where the Counter-Force was stationed, with Detective Tsukauchi telling a relieved All Might to inform everyone of Touya's defeat and Shoto's success.

This news was then spread everywhere across the battlefield including at the Jaku Hospital Ruins, in front of Gigantomachia's Detainment Facility, where Mina, Kirishima, and Mt. Lady cheered on Shoto for his success. At the Takoba National Stadium, Sato and Ojiro began talking about how they needed to congratulate Shoto properly when the battle was over, and meanwhile, at the U.A. Flying Fortress, while facing off Tomura, Bakugo laughed and smirked to himself over Shoto's obvious victory. At the Troy parking lot, a villain looked over the battlefield, realizing the villains who were split up were the primary fighters, wondering what the plan with "the others" left behind is supposed to be. Looking toward Aoyama, being watched over by Fat Gum, the villain notes that there had been no one who had deceived AFO and lived to tell the tale, and he would be no exception. Mentioning how Dictator failed his duties, the villain, Kunieda, declared that as AFO's next assassin, he would show how to get the job done, and asked Aoyama if he was ready to be the next target, which he confidently responded to.

At Central Hospital, Present Mic announced that Shoto defeated Touya, while Shoji saved Koda from a gigantic Spinner. Hearing that, Spinner couldn't believe it, calling it "information warfare," before recalling back to when Touya refused to get more power from AFO, while Spinner accepted it. He thought about how Touya had everything, including a purpose, goal, and power, while he had nothing. Commanding the heteromorph army, Spinner declared there was no way someone like Touya could have lost, and ordered them to get Kurogiri back, and destroy their status quo, for his and Tomura's sake.

Back at the Gunga Mountain Ruins, Endeavor was surprised after hearing the news, causing AFO to comment on it. Hawks told Endeavor not to listen, expecting his upcoming verbal assault, while AFO continued, berating him for not even looking at Touya and letting Shoto handle everything, confidently stating that was why he would never win, as he prepared to attack with his arsenal of Quirks.

Hawks then recalled back to before the battle started, as he discussed with Best Jeanist about AFO's main weakness, his life support mask. Thanks to the data Stain gave them from Tartarus, they noticed he took his life support machine with him, confirming he couldn't function without it. Hawks stated that normally overwhelming him with numbers would be the best approach, but due to being capable of stealing Quirks, they couldn't give him the opportunity to take out fighters and receive more power, so instead it would just be him and Endeavor, hitting him as hard as they could with their combos.

Back in the present time, Endeavor and Hawks charged at AFO before the Demon Lord shot out several Razor Blades at them, but Endeavor blocked it with a Hell's Curtain, while Hawks shot his Fierce Wings through it. AFO dodged their attacks, knowing Hawks was trying to catch him off guard again, mocking him how even Recovery Girl couldn't fully heal his wings and it was only with his prosthetic ones that he could try to reach this current speed. Hawks proceeded to think about how they were keeping AFO in the air to prevent him from decimating the rest of the heroes with his shock waves like he did in Kamino, and that they would continue to keep it close and attack him without letting him touch them.

Endeavor then plunged into AFO with a Vanishing Fist, with AFO attempting to block with his Hardflame Fan, but the heat started to pass through, and he was unable to reflect it with Impact Recoil. Seeing Hawks ready to counterattack, he asked if they were having trouble coordinating and if Endeavor's heart wasn't in it. Endeavor brushed this off, saying that they had been landing damage on him, with him not having anything like Hyper Regeneration.