Chapter 3: I'll Be Okay, Trust Me

3rd Person's POV (At U.A High, Class 1-A)

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked curiously her classmates since the classes hadn't started just yet at that moment.

"Yeah..." Ojiro said, nodding his head.

"Did you see how everyone in the class was on-screen for a second?" she asked further. "I didn't stand out at all...."

"That's true..." Shoji replied with a small sigh.

"It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" Ojiro questioned back.

"But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it!" Kaminari responded, his eyes widening a bit.

"I was surprised!" Kirishima chimed in.

"Can you blame them?" Jiro asked, sighing heavily. "The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked."

"Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did..." Sero trailed off thoughtfully.

"Shut up Sero!" Mineta gasped in a loud tone. "Just thinking about it's making me wet myself-"

"SHUT UP! BE QUIET, SCUM!" Bakugo snapped furiously at Mineta that even Midoriya flinched at his sudden outburst.

"But man, All Might was great!" Sato grinned with a small chuckle. "He pushed back those crazy strong villains."

"Yes." Tokoyami agreed, nodding his head. "His strength truly is something to marvel at."

"But don't forget about Nana-chan!" Ashido exclaimed, beaming animatedly. "She's fought for us too!"

And that's when everyone started to remember a certain ravenette girl from that very day - Nana Osaki, the Ghoul quirk user.

"Yeah! Osaki-chan was so cool!" Uraraka squealed in excitement.

"That's right!" Momo added eagerly with a smile. "I can't wait to see her again!"

"Everyone!" Iida shouted out to address his classmates. "Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're already in our seats!" Kaminari stated bluntly.

"You're the only one who's not..." Sero added, teasing the class representative.

"Tch! Shoot!" Iida clicked his tongue in disappointment before quickly returning to his seat.

"Don't worry about it..." Uraraka said to Iida with a goofy smile and a light chuckle.

"Tsu...." Ashido called out to Asui. "Who's gonna teach homeroom today?"

"Well, Aizawa sensei is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." Asui replied, trailing off while thinking.

But before she could say anything further, the door of the classroom slid wide open, causing everyone to turn around and look over at the doorway to see who had arrived.

Nana's POV

"Morning..." Aizawa greeted the class in his usual bored monotone voice while his whole body was wrapped around with bandages.

"Aizawa sensei! You're back too soon!" the surprised students exclaimed in unison.

"You're too much of a pro!" Kaminari stated in shock.

Aizawa entered the room with me following him behind and upon noticing my presence, the air of the classroom shifted immediately. The students in the classroom were either excited to see me there or were completely surprised since they didn't expect my presence at that moment.