Nana Osaki's Modified Quirks and Abilities

Nana Osaki's Modified Quirks and Abilities:

Ghoul Quirk:

Nana's Ukaku Kagune specializes in high-speed attacks, and her seeming to have highly enhanced speed. 

Her Ukaku Kagune is lightweight, so it can be used to deliver high-speed attacks against an adversary and can also be used as a shield. 

She can crystallize her Ukaku Kagune to deliver a high-speed torrent of spike-like projectiles or crystallized bullets

Her Ukaku Kagune while in use can be surrounded by a lightning-like aura which gives her the capability to generate electricity and can also produce and fire powerful lightning bolt projectiles at targets that can be utilized in an offensive and d...

Her Ukaku Kagune while in use can be surrounded by a lightning-like aura which gives her the capability to generate electricity and can also produce and fire powerful lightning bolt projectiles at targets that can be utilized in an offensive and destructive manner. 

Nana's Rinkaku Kagune has superior striking power and excels in brute strength.  

She's able to manipulate the shape of her Rinkaku Kagune, such as changing its usual tentacle form into swords or claws

Her Rinkaku Kagune can deliver severe strong and monstrous strikes and can penetrate through any object. 

Nana possesses lightning-fast speed, insane monstrous physical strength, and great tolerance to pain.

Nana has a high physical capability and is a hundred times stronger than a normal human. She is able to send anyone/anything flying if struck with enough force and can penetrate a human's body with her bare hands. She is also capable of jumping to heights not achievable by normal humans.

Her body is extremely resistant to injury. For example, if she was to be stabbed with a knife, the blade would break instead, suffering a small scratch that heals almost instantly. However, higher kinetic forces such as a fall from a great height can harm her.

Her Ghoul quirk senses are much keener than those of normal humans. She can smell people from afar and can easily identify them individually. She also has a heightened sense of hearing that even allows her to discern individual footsteps far away.