Chapter 13: You're Just Like Her

(The Camino Ward Hideout Raid Arc)

Nana's POV

"Rise and shine, Babydoll." A familiar smug voice called out and I knew exactly who it was - Dabi.

I groaned as I felt my body starting to wake up and I slowly opened my brownish amber eyes, only to be met by the villain's turquoise ones. I told myself not to panic when I felt the restraints around me. I was sitting down on a wooden chair, my hands were tied up in front of me with a huge metal lock-like thing on the palms of my hands while my feet were all tied up to the legs of the chair.

"You're such a kinky bastard, huh, Dabi. Tying me up all like this..." I scoffed in a venomous tone, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh, you know me so well, Babydoll..." Dabi smirked, chuckling a bit and I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"Tch, stop calling me that." I frowned, throwing daggers at him through my deadly glares.

"I won't.~" he teased, walking up to me as his smirk grew even wider.

"Where's Katsuki?" I asked in concern, looking around the room.

"In the other room. He was throwing a fit, that's why I brought you here, so you could sleep peacefully..." he responded calmly, crouching down to my eye level.

A villain like him was concerned about my sleep? How absurd!

My gaze immediately flew to the ground as my eyes avoided meeting his.

"Look at me..." he said, grabbing my chin to face him.

My brownish amber eyes met his turquoise ones as he looked deeply into my eyes. I couldn't pinpoint the exact emotions his eyes were holding, but they looked so soft, gentle, and loving. He gently ran his fingers on my jawline and my cheekbone while he carefully studied my face as if he had been waiting to see me this up close for a very long time.

At first, I flinched a bit when he started touching my face but later I relaxed when I felt how good and comforting his touch was which was a really weird thing to feel, given the fact that he was a villain and he kidnapped me. His turquoise eyes and his touches were so warm, so familiar, so gentle, and so loving, that they just reminded me of a particular person over and over again.

My cheeks started to heat up as I felt butterflies swarming inside my stomach, making me all warm and fuzzy inside. My heart started to beat faster than usual, but why? Why this villain? Who was he? And how did he know me? Why did he feel so familiar? Why did he feel so dear to me even though I never met him? Or did I?

Nana-chan... I love you... 

I love you too, Touya-kun...

"God, I missed you so much." He whispered as he gently brushed his thumb on my lips.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

He missed me...? What is he talking about?

"Nothing." He quickly replied, clearing his throat.

"Who are you?" I asked softly. "Do I know you? Have we ever met before? Why did you ask if I recognized you? And why do you keep saying that you missed me?"

"The name is Dabi, Babydoll... Your glorified villain babysitter." He smirked, standing up, his hands in the pockets of his trench coat.

I felt a bit disappointed when he moved away from me, already missing his touch and his warmth.