Chapter 16: Your Punch Really Hurts!

Nana's POV

The color of your fire is bluish! It's so pretty! 

I wish I had a pretty quirk like you... 

Your Ukaku Kagune is really beautiful, Nana-chan... 

It looks like the wings of a beautiful butterfly... 

You know... You're really pretty like the red camellia, Nana-chan. 

So from now on, I'll call you Tsubaki... That's my nickname for you... 

Nana-chan... I love you... 

It's been a while, hasn't it Babydoll? I missed you so much.~ 

What, you don't recognize me? Now you've hurt me, Babydoll... 

The name is Dabi, Babydoll... Your glorified villain babysitter. 

We'll meet again very soon... 

I love you, Nana Osaki...

"Who is this Dabi anyway?" I mumbled to myself as I lay down on my bed under my warm fluffy blanket, staring up at the ceiling.

I had been thinking about Dabi ever since I got the letter and spotted him outside our UA campus a few hours ago.

Is Dabi his real name? Is that really his true identity? Why did he address me as Tsubaki? Why do I feel like I've known him for years? Why is he so familiar to me? Why does he feel so dear to me? Why do I feel like...

"Dabi is actually Touya Todoroki?" I whispered to myself.

It was already past midnight and everyone was sound asleep except for me. With a heavy sigh, I swung my legs over the side of my bed and stood up, stretching lightly. The clock on my wall read 2:40 am and I groaned in annoyance.

I slowly walked up to my window and opened it before the cool breeze of the summer night blew by and hit my face and skin making me shiver a bit. I let out a heavy sigh and leaned forward against the window, running a hand through my black hair. I rested my chin on the palm of my right hand as I gazed outside while quietly observing the whole UA campus. Just now, I realized how big our UA was, and especially during the nighttime when everything was all quiet, it looked really beautiful. As my room was on the top floor of our dormitory, I could easily see our UA High, the training ground, and everything from my window.

While enjoying the nature around me, my mind drifted back to Touya. I started to reminisce about my enjoyable happy days with him back when I was very little. When anyone asked me, what I loved about Touya, at first I couldn't give a specific answer to it. What did I love about him? His silky soft unruly snow-white hair, his sparkly turquoise eyes, his cute cheeky smile, his energetic and boisterous personality, his sweet voice, and the way my name used to roll out through his lips; in one word, everything. I fell in love with everything about Touya and it had been eleven years now. I spent eleven years without his love, his kisses, and his warm hugs. I missed him dearly and it hurt like hell.