Chapter 27: I'm Not As Kind As Shoto Is!!

(The Endeavor Agency Arc) 

Nana's POV

Right now, Shoto, Bakugo, and I were being interviewed for our outstanding dynamic during the time when we three took out the wannabe villains just a few days ago.

"A mere 30 minutes after obtaining their provisional licenses, these two boys alongside their lovely female friend who already obtained her provisional license months ago, put the pros to shame with their heroics!" the female reporter stated with a bright smile. "The three of you must get along really well during your regular training sessions, right?"

"Yeah, we do!" I replied with a sweet smile. "I get along with both Katsuki and Shoto." 

"If that's how you see it, you should get your damn eyes checked, or your brain!" Bakugo responded with a pissed-off expression.

"We get along great..." Shoto stated with a vacant look. 

"Stop spewing bullshit, IcyHot!" Bakugo yelled

"Stop spewing bullshit, IcyHot!" Bakugo yelled. "When did we two become all buddy-buddy?! Maybe I'm friends with Nana, but not with you dammit!!"

"We were together all the time during the supplementary classes, weren't we?" Shoto asked.

"What kind of system do you have in your head?! Time and friendship aren't directly proportional!!"

"What do you mean by system?"

"How should I know, you half-and-half bastard?! Why don't you get your brain checked to find it out?!"

I sweat-dropped at the two boys who kept on going back and forth like this. I looked over to the reporter and smiled apologetically at her.

"I'm sorry about this..." I mumbled.

"N-No, it's okay." She muttered with a nervous laugh.

The next day at school

"They were interviewed for an entire hour and Bakugo got cut out completely!" Kaminari laughed hysterically, tears coming out like a fountain from his eyes as he held his phone to show the interview to everyone.

"His face is cut off the whole time!" Sero added, laughing as well.

"You could say the reporters were actually protecting him..." Uraraka said meekly.

"Put me in assholes!" Bakugo snarled, gritting his teeth in anger.

I, on the other hand, wasn't paying attention to what the others were doing or saying as I was busy checking daily news on my phone. I discovered the news of the Deika City incident from Kaneki in the first place just a few days ago, which took about 20 individuals to bring the city to the brink of destruction. The damage done to Deika City was far greater than that of the Camino incident despite having fewer casualties. The reporters were also showing society's response to this devastating event. It had been nine days since this incident and Kaneki confirmed to me that the League of Villains was also there during the occurrence of the casualties.