Chapter 20: Here Comes The School Festival!

(The UA School Festival Arc)

Nana's POV

Today at school my old man Aizawa arrived at our class and announced that UA would be having a school festival. We all got excited, but Kirishima asked if it was a good idea to hold a festival when there had been an exceptional amount of villain activity as of late. Aizawa acknowledged the validity of Kirishima's frustration and that he agreed with him, but he explained the importance of the school festival in relation to UA's other curriculum streams, like the business and support courses. Since Class 1-A also had to participate, Aizawa ordered us to pick out a program to perform at the festival before going to sleep in his yellow sleeping bag.

Yaoyorozu wrote down all of our suggestions and those that cannot be done for various reasons were progressively eliminated. We all discussed but failed to reach an agreement before the bell rang. Our inability to make a decision became even direr when Aizawa gave us the ultimatum that if we couldn't reach a consensus then we would get saddled with a 'public lecture' as their contribution to the festival.

After school was over for the day, Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsu, Kirishima, Tokoyami and I went to our hero work-study supplement class which was taken by Aizawa. After the strike at Shie Hassaikai Headquarters, Eri rescue mission, and Nighteye's demise, our work-study with our respective agencies got dissolved and we the interns were now taking our classes in our UA campus from Aizawa. During the class, Aizawa informed us that Eri was concerned about me, Midoriya, and Mirio and requested to see us. So we decided to visit her this weekend at the hospital she was admitted to.

The weekend came and Midoriya, Mirio, Aizawa, and I went to pay Eri a visit at the hospital just as she requested.

"Eri!"

Mirio, Midoriya, and I called out in unison as we stepped into her hospital room. The little girl, who was quietly sitting on her bed, looked over at us and her innocent red eyes widened a bit.

"Sorry, we couldn't come to see you sooner..." Midoriya stated with a smile.

"Hello, Eri!" I smiled brightly at her before skipping forward and pulling her into a bear hug.

At first, Eri flinched a bit at my touch but then quickly relaxed in my warm embrace.

"Here's a fruit basket!" Mirio added, holding a basket of varied fruits. "Eat some if you'd like! Is there a fruit you like? Can I try guessing? It's peaches, right? Cause you're like a peach!"

"I think it's apple." I guessed as Mirio handed the basket to Eri.

"It's apple..." Eri replied.

"That's what I thought!" Mirio grinned.

"Sure you did senpai." I playfully rolled my eyes at him before looking back at Eri with a smile. "Let me peel the apples for you, okay Eri?"

Eri looked over to me and slightly nodded her head.

"So, how are you feeling now, Eri?" I asked softly as I sat beside her on the bed while the two boys took their seats on a chair.

I peeled the apples which resembled cute rabbit ears and placed them on a plate in front of her.

"Better than before..." Eri replied meekly.

Eri remained silent for a moment before speaking up again.

"This whole time, even when I had a fever, I was thinking... about when you rescued me. But I didn't know your names. I only knew Lemillion. I wanted to know your names."