Chapter 28: Come Dance With Your Son, Here In Hell!!

(The Paranormal Liberation War Arc) 

Nana's POV (Three months later, at the end of March, the day of the Paranormal Liberation War)

Three months had passed since the boys and I started our internship at Endeavor's Agency. The four of us had worked our asses off ever since day one. During weekdays, we all would go back to school and give practical reports on our internships and share what we gained from our experiences with my old man Aizawa and All Might. So far, everyone in our class had improved their techniques and skills and become even stronger than they were before.

Working under Endeavor for the last three months really did help me a lot. He advised me to focus more on my Ghoul quirk as my Gravity Manipulation quirk was already quite strong and powerful in his opinion. Endeavor quoted that as my Ghoul quirk was one of the rarest quirks out there in this quirk-based society, I was blessed with incredible lightning-fast speed, unparalleled monstrous physical strength, and remarkable regenerative or healing ability. For that reason, during the whole internship, I focused on improving my Ghoulish speed and strength alongside my other abilities.

Endeavor said to me that the lightning-bolt projectile firing ability of my Ukaku Kagune was quite powerful and was really useful for long-range offensive attacks, so he kept pushing me to use this ability of mine more and more, saying that I had to generate more powerful electricity and lightning-bolt projectiles from my Ukaku Kagune. He even advised me to try and fire crystallized bullets and lightning-bolt projectiles, both at the same time for it might give me a great advantage during battles. Besides that, I also worked hard and improved the skills and techniques of using my Rinkaku Kagune, excelling in its brute strength and striking power.

Besides the internship training, Endeavor arranged special training sessions for me where he hired experts in martial arts, especially Taijutsu and Jujutsu, and swordsmanship. He already knew that ever since I was a little child, I had been taking hardcore training on martial arts and swordsmanship from my old man Aizawa and Yomo sensei, and also knew that I used my scythe as my weapon during fights. Because of that, he made all those arrangements for me in order to improve my hand-to-hand combat and swordsmanship skills and techniques.

Endeavor even made special arrangements for my lunch and dinner. As he was already aware of the fact that to keep my Ghoul quirk all-time active and strong, I needed to feed myself on human flesh alongside normal human foods, Endeavor always made sure that I was getting my proper meals during every lunch and dinner. I never knew Endeavor could be that kind and generous, so even though a part of me hated him because of Touya, I still had to give him the respect he deserved for going all out like this for me.

I was also told to strengthen the powers and abilities of my Kakugan even more, so I had to frequently use my Kakugan eyes during every single training session. During the internship, Endeavor advised me to always keep my Kakugan activated and use them to read people's every single move because, in combats, my Kakugan allowed me to see fast-moving objects and offered me the predictive capability of anticipating an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and acting accordingly to dodge or to intercept. Endeavor said that this ability was really helpful as it gave me the opportunity to always stay a step ahead of my opponents.

Also, my space-time teleportation or swapping ability got even more upgraded which now allowed me to move, dodge, and attack faster than ever. Under Endeavor's instructions, I always used this ability on Bakugo, Midoriya, and Shoto in our internship training to deliver surprise attacks and strikes on the villains by swapping each other's places. And now thankfully, the boys and I would always move in sync and swap places with each other whenever we had to make a surprise attack on an opponent.