1. There are rare species.

ANSHUMAAN.

What will you name it? When you are there but still not?

No word is made for something that.

That I am like right now. Here but not. In this world.

"Oye!! What are you doing at the door?" Heer called me out from my deep slumber. She doesn't hate me but isn't much glad with my presence either. In the beginning, when I use to visit them at their house, she despised me. "If you want to come in? Come inside now. Or I don't mind a guarding dog at the threshold." She said and smirked with sarcasm as I laughed at meeting her again.

I didn't realize it before, but I missed her.

I walked inside and saw Vivaan on the couch. I went and jumped beside him as he scouted, giving me a disgusted look.

"What the hell is wrong this time? Why were you passed out at our door?" Heer said, proceeding with her chores.

Have you been at a place, which is not your home but still feels completely yours?

Yeah, that is exactly what I feel when I am here.

"Did anything come up about Rudram? Did you guys find him ?" Vivaan asked me. And so many things rushed into my head.

"No. But I am here for my brother. Help me! please." I yelled and begged him. He looked up at me from his laptop.

"What?"

"Daadu is rushing me for getting married. And we will meet the girl at tomorrow's community party. But I don't want to get married. I want to be free like a bird. Late night parties, clubbing, drinking, sex.sex.and sex." I sighed at him. "And that is not even the whole problem. I have heard that the girl is a nightmare. And you know, I have always been interested in those cute and goody-two-shoes type of girls, when it comes to dating or marrying. These wilds are only good for one night in bed." As soon as my words ended a huge smack landed on my head. "Ouch!" I screamed and Heer came and sat on another couch.

"If you can't respect girls, at least don't disrespect them.

"When did I disrespect them?" I yelled to her as she scoffed.

"When? What did you say? Strong girls are only good for one-night stands?"

"That's my point of view!"

"Then change it. Or the door won't open next time. Well, according to you, even I was just good enough for a nightstand?" She asked me and I shrugged at that, basically agreeing, and bam! Another smack on me.

"Vivaan!!" I yelled at him and he gestured for me to get out.

"Get lost! Get out now!" He said and I thumping my legs in anger left the house. Well, I went to the wrong place. Even he couldn't convince daadu for himself. What can he do for me?

I was walking on the street when my message pop up. Veer called me at the club.

Yes! After a long time!

~

Looking at the stock of girls, and sipping my drink. I admire who can be my partner for tonight.

"So you went to Vivaan's? How is Heer doing ?" He asked me and I laughed.

"I went to Vivaan's house and how Heer is doing. Really. Let go, bro! You ain't her level," I laughed at him and he rolled his eyes, sipping his drink, surveying his bike for the ride, today.

"That one is perfect for you." He said pointing at a girl, as I disagreed.

"Do you know anything about the Oberoi?" I asked the man for information and he nodded.