20. The Silence Slits Deeper Than Sword.

ANSHUMAN.

My question made her silent as she didn't bother to answer me for a while.

"Does it matters?" And finally, after ignoring me for a while, she answered me with her same smirk.

I am sick of her smirk now.

"Yes. It matters more than anything," I said as I waited for her response but then she denied to answer me.

And this made me go mad and completely crazy.

"I don't feel the need to explain myself to anyone at all. If you have a problem then stay away from me." Her words left her and my cool, me.

I grabbed her wrist as I grabbed her from behind, trapping her in my grip.

Well, girl! I am sweet as far as I want to. You haven't seen the real me.

And once you will do. All the sarcasm in you will vanish as if it never existed.

"Leave me!" She started to fight revolt. And tried to grip me.

But I again spoke in her ears.

"Do. You. Like. Him?" I asked her and here the devil comes.

He sure will live a long life.

Rehman came driving rashly with his bike. His eyes widen at our sight when he stopped his bike and threw it on the ground shattering its part, which he didn't give a damn about and came walking in fury towards me. And while I was lost at his sight, Siya elbowed me in the stomach and I was in painful slumber when she walked away from me towards Rehmaan.

"I am sorry Siya but I don't think I can hold back today." He said while I was still holding my stomach.

And then I heard the reason behind everything, "You don't have to, today." She said as the next second he was toward me and the next second a punch landed on my face and I fell on the ground.

I can feel him above me on my stomach, which was burning from the inside because of the pain from Siya's hit.

And the other minute, punches started to land on my face again and again. Hurting me from the inside out. The sensation of heat and pain was burning in my face.

And I can feel my muscles swallowing.

"How do you dare to even think about hurting Siyansha?.. How can you??... Just because she is grasping your nuisance, you thought she will endure your fists too?" He yelled while hitting me and then stopped and grabbed my collar "For fuck sake if you wanna survive. Never lift a finger on Siyansha." I heard him saying the last thing as I blacked out with a yelling of Vivaan at last.

~

SIYANSHA.

He blackout while I was looking at him getting beaten the hell out of him. I heard the man from earlier in the room walking out from his house as he ran towards Rehman but before he can hit Rehman's face, Rehman grabbed his fist and was about to hit him, and I was to stop him.

But they both halted when Heer-in-law came out and yelled " Stopped Vivaan!!"

"Siyansha I think you need to either come to your senses or stop acting recklessly. And if you can't do any of those both, you should lock yourself in the room and should never get out!!" Heer said to me as she came out and pulled Vivaan and Rehman apart.

"Who the hell do you think you are?? To talk with Siya like th-"

"Don't talk to Heer like th-"

"Don't Rehman!" I stopped Rehman before he can speak back.

"But Siya?"

"No," I said as I went towards him, grabbed his shirt with my palm with just one wish, to leave.

"Let's just go," I murmured to him and he looked at me and understood as without any second thought he turned to walk away.

"Siyansha!" As we tried to walk away, Heer's voice stop me. And she came towards me, "I am the only person who hates the Mannans more than anything in the world. And am not so fond of Anshuman either." She said to me. While I. Just wanted to leave, right now.  "But you must always know the difference between being savage and interesting. And being sewage and stinking."

That's it.

That was the trigger for this year.

I am sure that these words will be the one ringing in my ears, this time.

"Enough Ms. Whatever you are!!! You can't talk to Siya like this one way or another. You bloody don't even know a thing about her. To pass your opinions on her."  Rehman yelled from beside me as he took my wrist and started to walk away.

"Think deep Siya. Being nice and being a nuisance has a thin line in between." I heard her still yelling as Rehman stood on his bike and started it. And it did start. I sat on it. As we both went on our ways.

After a little while of driving, "Are you thinking about what that woman said?" He asked me.

"You know I don't care about these things. Who says what, who says what not." I said to him. And then suddenly he stopped the bike and got off.

"Really?! Then why the fuck you left the house without informing me beforehand??" He too yelled loudly at me.
"Do you have any idea how worried I was? If only I had not checked the tracker before sleeping I would have never known!" He said as he grabbed his head in frustration trying to restrain his anger.

"I left because I wanted to meet Heer."

"That woman. Who didn't even think twice before passing comment on you?? Really?"

"Look I was just"

"Just what? Look. I know you like Anshuman, and if you do? Just confess to him. About your feelings and your issues. And if you can't tell him. Stop liking him."

"Enough! -"

"Enough you Siyansha! The fall is here. The season is on our heads. You shooked the hell out of me!!!, and if you won't tell him. How will you leave? How in the world will you leave him."

"Exactly. I don't want to. Because I am leaving."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!!!!

What do you think? Siyansha is hiding?

And do you think Anshuman deserved to get beaten like this?

And what do you think about what Heer said?