29. New all.

2 YEARS LATER~

ANSHUMAN.

The heavy brown wooden door was stuck on something from inside when I tried to push all my pressure in it, All my hands and mind were determined to open it, servants running towards my side, coming and helping me to push the hard door with me when we couldn't. Three of us were all set to open the door, and the next minute my secretary bought the locksmith.

The petite brown old man gestured for us to give him some space as we did get away from the door, The old key was already broken and stuck in the keyhole, Kritika panicking already scolding the old man, "Relax. She will be okay." I patted her shoulders, trying to relax her. While she kept jumping and rubbing her hands together in worry. The locksmith looking at the broken key- patiently, unaffected and slowly trying to remove the key with his hand. And that slowness of his was making Kritika be forced to be a murderer.

But unexpectedly, in a few clicks the door opened, and we all were happy along with servants, as pushing the locksmith to the side while fell on his butt, Kritika ran inside to find our little unbothered girl playing with her bell on the bed. In her little pink dress, with her soft cotton-like hands tied in the bell as she kept ranging them. With this beautiful sight, Kritika stopped in her position at her place and sighed with a smile. I am behind her.

"I told you, she will be fine. How can you leave the door as it is while leaving the room? Aren't you worried about the little girl?" I couldn't hold back my urge after finally screaming at her for her carelessness. Following my loud voice, the servants and locksmith started to disengage from standing at the door. Her eyes went to the door in humiliation, "You should scream at me. You have made much more mistakes than me. Her eyes then went to me, and rolling them she twirled to go near our daughter.

I whirled to leave our room, coming out of the door. "Anshuman, why don't you stay with us today," Kritika asked me in her coy voice, I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Mom asked us for a boy." She stuttered on her words, striving to be reasonable. But I slid her hands away from my shoulder, slipping them down and started to stroll out.

Every time I look at that girl, I  remember the cruel past. I remember the old actions. I remember the one person. Everything that I want to forget. "Sir, you have received the mail, You are the winner of this year's best businessman award in India. We need to go L.A tomorrow." My Secretary came behind me, blabbering about the awards. I gave him an acknowledgement nod, as he bowed and went away from behind me.

Walking inside my room. I loosened my tie, lying on my later chair, and released the sigh of pretence, I was doing from morning to night. The pretence of being a filial son-in-law, filial businessman, filial husband and filial father.

All my life shook from Hook, the day Siya left for LA. I was stuck here. To be the Mannan who is no less than a dog for Oberoi anymore. Siya's lie that her mother was dead, who showed up in shock of her leave, she and my family forcing me to marry Kritika, Kritika begging me to marry her so she can save her locked father. And not just the marriage where everything stopped but the continuous force to bear a child. The reason is still unknown.

Siya.

The villain of everything.

~

SIYANSHA.

There are two times. One is a day, and one is a night.

The same goes for murders,

One is intentional, and one is a mistake.

And I am always first in my life, so here it goes for murders too.

Killing someone is bliss, the blood, the agonizing pain. Is bliss.

Just the way, this little puppy is suffering, and bleeding. In front of me. This suffering of a few seconds is better than suffering for years!

I am sending this dog to heaven. The heaven, he couldn't afford in this world.

This is so fulfilling. And complete.

"SIYA!!"

And my beautiful scenery is disturbed by Rehman.

"Spare this little animal, you fool!" He scolded me, taking the knife away from my hands, as the thriving body of the poor animal was at rest now. He put it behind somewhere in his back, checking me from up to down, he was making sure I didn't have anything harmful in my hand.

"He was crippled, and was having difficulty in breathing, I wanted to put him at rest. So what?" I asked him, jerking his hands away from my arms. "And if he wanted to live, he shouldn't have come near my house. Nobody can entire my territories," I shrugged him, and with my steady pace, I started to walk out of the lawn.

"Still, you should have killed this little creature babes!" His nagging sessions were on the board now, so I took his phone from his hand, and inserted them in his half-open mouth,

"Please. The last thing I want to hear is your nagging." I spat my words at his face, while he is just standing there, with his obvious face.

Sometimes I wonder, why didn't he leave me. When everyone did.

"Doctor Seth, must be waiting, wouldn't she?" I asked him, his eyes shooting glares at me.

"Of course. If you wouldn't have wasted your time killing that poor soul-"

"Enough! I can go myself. You stay back!"

"Ahh- actually, Siyansha I am not coming either."

"What do you mean?" I asked him, is he sending me alone?!

"Dad's back in town! I have to go and meet him." He told me his, million-dollar problem of why he is ditching me.  "If you want I can move the arrangements back. You know, you are my priority." He with his lies or truth, asks me if I give a Fuck!

"If I was. You already would have sent it all back."  I smirked at him, passed him, and showed him my middle finger from the back.

"Siyans-!"

"Keep your fucking explanation in your stinking asshole, mot**rfucker!"

"Anshuman is here"