51: She was lost.

ANSHUMAN.

I was looking at everyone watching that her hand was bleeding but everyone was too shocked to react.

So was I. But her hand a no joke. I should come back to my senses. I ran towards her, even when she was revolting. I grabbed her hand.

"Fucking band-aid," I screamed when Kritika looked at me in shock and came out of her surprise. She looked around here and there in confusion and ran towards the cabinet in the house's furniture. She brought a first-aid box. Handing me, while Siyansha kept staring at her dad, Chaya standing there shunned.

I wrapped the band-aid around her hand when she lost told of her body. She might not know the pain that she was feeling right now, but the blood dripping from her hand made her body weak. And she fell, I couldn't control the blood but before she collided with the hard floor, I grabbed her on my chest. "Siyansha! Wake yourself up. We are going to the hospital now. Wake up!" I patted her cheeks. While she was just smiling in unconsciousness.

God!! And her father was lost in his place. Shocked, feeling as if he going to have a heart attack.

"Kritika, call an ambulance." I took my eyes off him and looked at Kritika, when she replied, "Already did. They are on the way."

"Okay!! Also, call Rehman."

She came out to her father, revealing all the heavy feelings in her heart. She needs a psychologist. And Rehman is the most important person. He knew everything before me. If he will be here. She will get a hold of herself.

"She will kill you. If you call him. Her ego and pride are way too big." Kritika warned me, otherwise.

What can I say? I barely know anything.

We heard the ambulance, on its way. When her eyes opened again slowly. She looked at me and closed it back. The people bringing a long stretcher.

The hospital is the only place we are at all the time. We should declare it our second house.

Driving her towards the ambulance they climbed her up, "Who's coming with her?" I heard someone say, while I was adjusting her comfortably. She helped to add a cold pack under her hand.

"I'll go!" Before I could say, his father but here. Oh, so he came out of his zone? I am not letting that man appear to her once again. No chance.

"You can't come, I pushed him, and he faltered back on steps while he tried to climb the ambulance. "You are going to be nowhere near her. Just get lost."

"She is my daughter. If I won't be there. Who will be?"

"You are the reason she slit her hand, you are supposed to be in a police station," I suggested and started to close the ambulance door. When the last nurse climbed up and completely closed it.

I sat beside Siya, looking at her tapping hand by the nurse.

The tear in my poured one after another.

She whimpered in her rest, I grabbed her cheeks, "Siya??" I asked her when her eyes opened in a thin line and slowly, opened whole. She looked at the ceiling and then around. Her breath was heavy because she might not feel but her body was suffering right now.

And the tapping was done, she held herself tightly and sat up. "Siyanshaa!! What are you doing?" I asked her, mostly yelling at her. When she started to pat on the small window between the driver's seat and the main place.

"What??" I kept asking when the driver turned.

"Stop the thing." She slowly said when they all revolted along with me. She grabbed her bracelet and threw it on the nurse.

"You will get more than a crore on that thing. Stop. the car." She gritted,

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked her shocked at how she behaves like that right now. But she was ignoring my presence like air. And they did stop the car.

What the hell? Someone will die if not. But they did. And even opened the door.

She hardly walked, when she climbed over
And for me, I was shocked standing in my position.

No! I must go there will her. I walked out when I climbed out. And walked behind her.

"What are you doing?" I yelped at her. When she rolled her eyes in frustration.

"My hand is aided I am fine. Fuck off now. Please."

"No Siyansha! You will die."

"I didn't cut some nerve fucker. It was just a fucking slit. stop acting like anything. And just fuck off." Taking in a huge amount of air, inside she said half words of each.

She can't even say a whole word. And she is okay.

Who is she fooling?

"Siyansha. Stop acting out. Death is not funny." I gritted to her, worriedly. When she started to laugh.

"Oh, I didn't know. Maybe it's not me. Who tries to survive every day?" She laughed.

And how could I mention something like this?

"Where are you going." I again stopped her when she was leaving.

"The meeting I was supposed to be at! Where else?" She yelled. Tired of my nagging. She threw my hand away again. And started to walk.

"What's this meeting?? And with whom?" I asked her when she turned to me, with the bleeding hand she tightly gripped my neck, and the force of her action made her band-aid turn red.

"You are not my fucking husband. My friend. Or my family. So fuck off." She slowly gritted. When her hand kept getting more red.

I took her hand away, so it would stop bleeding.

"Siyansha," I called her when again she was at a distance from walking. She didn't turn.

And I knew she was listening because she stopped.

"Please live. Please. Be alive."