38: The longer she stays the crazier she gets.

ANSHUMAN.

I stood from my desk, screaming on my phone for Siyansha or Rehman, when I couldn't hear anyone, recalling I kept trying but nobody picked up the call. It was ringing but nobody was taking it.

I wanted to throw my phone and everything in this room, smashing them. But I can't do that now. What I am supposed to do right now is, go to the person who is making this happen.

So, I decided to run. Taking my phone and continuing the dialling, someone picked up the call. I froze on my spot when I heard Rehman whimpering. "They... took her. Siya-" He slowly said, when I was blank.

Where? Why? And who? Running my head.

Who took her, why took her, and where?

"Are you okay?" I asked him, after his words, he groaned loudly, "Yeah." He escaped lightly. "Okay, I'll look for Siya. Did you call the doctor?" I asked him,

I hate him

But I know, what position he holds in Siyansha's life. And that only he can be the one for Siyansha. Because only he can take care of her. And be there for her in troubles.

"Yeah!" He slowly murmured. "Did they hit you hard?" I asked him when he groaned as if he was trying to stand.

"No!" He managed to say, as I nodded. And told him that I was going to look for Siyansha.

Again beginning my faltered and hastily steps, I moved towards my car, assuming where she could be. I drove towards the bar, where she sat and drank with young men.

And after,  a long ride, I was there. He pushed and ignored the guards and expected his man at the door, but none was. Throwing the glass door open. I found her sitting and drinking while her men were standing with their hands entwined looking stranded.

"Saya, where is Siyansha? " I asked her when she looked up at me from her drink. "On her flight for coming back." And didn't revolt. "Don't worry she isn't dead yet. "

How can someone call her mother?

"Wasn't she coming here anyways? Must you do something like this?? And why not before? After two years why are you behind her life?"

"Because it wasn't yet time. Now she must be here. The end is near."

"What end?"

"The end, which will be revealed everything."

"What everything??"

"Aren't you getting too involved in our lives? Anshuman Mannan, remember. You just have a position in the family. You are not family. And neither you can afford with that fragile heart of yours. You already know how crazy we are,"

I am glad I'm not family.

Being with these people every day. Is death.

"And also, my daughter, her life. I will take care of it. You don't have to get involved."

"Who else is involved in everything."

Ignoring her warning, I began my confusion.

"Who else? People you don't know about."

"Exactly! Who are those people?" I asked loudly, making her shock a little. But in that while, her phone rang, the boy beside her putting it near her ear.

"What?" She stood in shock, her eyes widened and her body tired and frustrated. And I assumed who it could be.

Of course, Siyansha is amazing at making people frustrated.

"Search her!" She ordered. And I assumed that she ran away.

Without money?

"That girl can never get in my grip." She kept her hand on her head sitting back down. Tired of her."Siyansha! You are dead meat when you are here!"

I heard a loud voice behind me, when turning I found Kritika standing at the door, What was she doing at a man's club?

"Ansh?" She asked me, shocked at my presence here, while I was more. Why is she at the men's club? Not to meet her mother? Because it will affect her position more for running for chairwoman, after she was rejected and eliminated from her position, earlier.

Why? I still don't know.

She traded her CEO position with me to be the chairwoman, and then the board of directors again voted and eliminated her.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to meet Mom." She said pointing at her mother behind me, when I nodded.

Does she frequently come here?

"Kritika, come darling. Your sister ran away again." She said as if it was a joke.

"Old news!" Kritika said and went to sit beside one of the men in the seats.

And ask me if I care.

And the man already pouring her drink. And adjusting her hair.

These people. Their sister and daughter are missing. And look at them.

And she says she is worried about her father. Bitch!

I couldn't grasp the scene anymore. Kritika, I can understand. But shouldn't Saya be on a bus for pilgrimage?

I came out dialling Rehman's number again, when an English woman picked it up, "Hello, Rehman Singh's phone," she said saying his name weirdly, "He is in ER, are you a close relative?" She asked me when I denied it and ended the call.

Alone

Where is Siyansha? And how is she?

I called my secretary asking him to book the next flight to LA.

And decided to leave for LA.

Again

~

I went to the wardroom. When I saw Rehman passed out on his bed from my presence he slightly managed to open his eyes. His whole face and body were bruised with brown clots it blood, and her body was in extreme pain even from a distance.

I went towards him, and he smiled slightly, it was 24 hours and he still wasn't okay.

Of course, I wouldn't even move if I were like this.

"Siyansha?" He asked me the first thing when I looked into his eyes. Scared of how would he react and how it would affect his body.

"Siyansha?" He again asked.

"She ran away. And is unknown."

----------------------------‐----------------------------------

Wow! Siyansha has a knack for sending people to hospital beds, but even her own man too.

First Ansh, after the fire and now Rehman.