58. Creeps Have No Definite Face.

SIYANSHA

"What was your little sister talking about?" As soon as we walked inside his Villa, he asked me.

"You are too curious?" I asked as I looked around his house. He has a nice house, to be honest. "Yes. Was she asking about the lie you said about us dating?" he asked me when I halted my steps near a very beautiful vase I knew.   "Yeah. She was asking if my mom is trying to knot a tie between you and me." I told him, as I picked the vase from the wooden table, and looked at if it was an original or not. "And? What did you say?"

"Well, it isn't a complete lie." I nodded as I approved the vase. It was an original. The only that is if we exchange the currency. It is 48 crores.

There was a painting too. The original. "Doesn't this painting cost 97 crores?" I asked him, my head jerked towards him and was shocked at the amount he paid for art. But when I turned, my eyes halted at the wall behind him. The plain white wall with many paintings hanging that the wall behind it was not visible at all. Painting of me.

While eating, writing, drawing, breaking arms, daggering bottles, dancing and much more. The whole wall was filled with paintings of every action I have ever made. My smoking to my drinking.

"Well, my sister wasn't wrong when she said that you were an obsessive psycho."  I remarked when he started to chuckle, "Why? Are you scared now?" he asked me. When my eyes couldn't go away from the wall. "Don't worry, they are just painting. It's not that I was stalking you. It's just that whenever I see you, you leave an impression on me. And over that damn expressions I had to draw. Because they won't get off my head." he tried to explain his creepiness. When I smirked.

"Well. Do you hang, all the painting you make?" I asked him when he looked into my eyes, which I managed to take off from the wall. And gave me a coy smile, "No, but the ones I find beautiful." he said it with his husky and coy, flirting voice and his creepy laugh.

"Did you bring me to your home to show me that?" I asked him, when he shook his head and went over to his couch, and sat on it. Looking at me from there. And then I saw the dress in a display at the end of the wall of painting.

"What's that?" I asked him when he followed my gaze. "What?" He asked when he saw the dress too. "That's the dress you wore for your 2018 fashion week instead of a model to represent."
His answer made me give him a dead-eyes stare. "What?? What are you looking at? I said I like decorating beautiful things."

"Well at that rate, you will hang me on the wall too because I'm beautiful?" I joked as he didn't laugh.

"Not a bad idea?" he was now smirking. And then after a while started to laugh. "I'm kidding idiot." he was laughing his ass off. And then stood. "Here. Take the papers" He said, after he took some envelopes from the tea table. "This is what you wanted," he asked me when I walked towards him and took it from his hands. "Did you bring it?" I asked him when he gave me a nod.

"Good job," I said, as I removed the paper and started to read. I could feel his eyes on me so I didn't let my guard off.

"Would you like to have dinner before you leave?" he asked me when he turned to walk toward the kitchen island which was visible from the living room area.

"No thanks. I don't eat any food apart from what Chaya cooks." I told him when he looked at me in shock. I ducked my head out from the paper as I kept it back in the envelope.

"You only eat food from your Stepmother?" he asked me shocked at my words. Well, I get that every time.

"Apart from KFC. Yes. Also Rehman. These three are the only cooks I eat from." I told him when he gave me a weird look. Yes. Well, I am not the one with photos on the wall of a random girl.

"Well, you eat from all the people who are going to be your potential future killer." he joked under his breath.

"What?" I asked him when he turned to look at me. "What did you say?" I asked him again.

"I mean, she is your stepmother. She will kill you because you are mean to her. And KFC, who knows if it's hygienic? It will kill you too. And about your friend Rehman, you already know." he said, shrugging.

"What I know of Rehman?" I asked him when he turned to look at me.

"That he was back in India right after you were. And that he is concealing back with his ex-wife, and that Chaya is his -"

"Wait. He is back in India? With Radhika?" I asked him Shunned at finding the information about my own best friend from someone else.

"Yes. Why? Are you upset he didn't tell you? I thought you loved Anshuman?" he taunted me when I took the keys to his car and walked out from the door. I heard his yelling from behind when I sat in the car driving to his place. I went to his house. But it was locked and dusted like it hadn't touched for years.

If not his house, then where? I ran out again remembering that one place where he would be was, the abandoned building. Our place. I sat in the car and drove through there. Running out, I looked around the building, lights off and things gone. Like a deserted cemetery. I turned and there he was.

Rehman.