11. Fuck Life!

SIYANSHA.

"Do you really wanna go to Saya Hari?" Rehman asked me with a worried face.

"Yeah, I will. Even I want to know why is she so desperate for me to marry that junk shit."

I don't understand he has nothing. No name, no fame. So what is that making them so forced?

And not just Saya Hari. But even Chaya is.

What's there? That they want from me.

Dad's company is under Kritika's name. What's left?

My company is mine. I don't have anything remaining in Dad's will.

So what can it be? Are Mannan offering Saya and Chaya something? But why will they? To marry a brat like me? They looked so desperate.

"I think it's because she wants to make your side weak, and is breaking your pillars. So that you can be breakable." Rehman tried to figure it out too.

"No. If she wants to make me breakable she already has so much. She can and is using against me."

"You are still not breakable enough. Siya. You still have a lot of wrath remaining in you."

"Yeah. Let's think that's true. I am yet not breakable enough. But if she wants to break me. Will she use someone as stupid as that Anshuman? She knows guys like that don't affect me."

"Really?"

"That's not what it seemed like at that day."

"Then what did it seem like?" I asked him getting frustrated at his nagging.

"It seemed like you were blushing."

"What?? Did you sniff today? You sound like you are high."

"You know I am not."

"Rehman. Get out." I smiled at him gritting my teeth.

"Siya-"

"I said go back home. I will meet Saya Hari and come back." I again said asking him to leave me alone. I was at Saya Hari's office right now waiting for her meeting to end.

"I can't leave you alone with that devil."

"Fuck that shit and leave."

"Fine." Getting irritated by me he gave up and started to leave.

Blush? Ugh, Bullshit.

"Ma'am she asked you to come in." A girl with a soft voice came and asked me.

And I stood.

"It must be hard," I said and patted the girl. And she was startled.

"Sorry, what?" She asked me and I passed her. Leaving her behind.

Fools. If you laugh they laugh. If you cry they cry. If they yell at you, they shut quiet.

People should speak for themselves.

I went inside and Saya gave me a pry smile.

"Welcome. My princess." She said and started to hug me. And I punched her stomach and she yelled in pain. Grabbed her stomach. "Oh I am sorry, I was stretching my hands and you came in front," I said and smiled and she eyed me.

"Soon that smile will disappear." She said and again gained her posture.

"You know. You can never take away my sarcasm and smile from me."

"Oh, I will with the amazing and brilliant news I am going to give you."

"What news? Are you getting married? Again? Man with three kids? Or two? Maybe one like Rehman?" I asked her and she shooked her head.

"No honey. I am going to give you something bigger than this." She again kept stretching the suspense and I got irritated.

"What the fuck is up with you?" I asked again and sat on the couch. Took the glass of water but before she can sit, I spilt in on her side.

"Oh, I am sure. I got a cramp in my hand." I said and started to massage my muscle.

She again gave me her well-aware smile and went to bring the chair. And sat on it.

"So is your soon-to-be husband good? He will able to reproduce right?" She asked me about what she saw last time.

"Oh! Of course he can. I will send him to you. I am sure having 8 kids must be not enough for you." I said again taunting her for all her married adopted half-children.

Even though she was living in the shadows she kept targeting the other rich man to gain.

"So I asked you to come so that I can tell you my decision."

What more craps she has hidden in the treasure mouth of hers.

"You are getting married tomorrow."

"I still have days left." I instantly said in her words. And she started to laugh.

"I took your sarcasm and smiled. And yes, days left? What days? I cancel the order. You are not going to have a week or so. Because I am sure till the last date you will kill him."

"Well, no worries. I will kill him today." I said and she again started to laugh.

"Oh, my precious girl. Even though I have 8 half-children. You are my favourite"

"What about Kritika she will be disappointed if she hears this."

"No problem. As far as you are with me. Even hundred of Kritika's are useless." She said and came to me and bent to look at my face. "You are a true gem. And my only copy. Just like me. No matter how many children I have none is me. But you are. You are just like me." She said and I slapped her hand away.

"I am not like you. I am not at all like you. I am me. I am Siyansha"

"Siya - Saya. You are my Siya. You are me."

"I am not you!!" I said and screamed at her.

"That loud voice won't change the fact."

"What if I don't marry?"

"C'mon, even your father wants the same thing. He said to me himself."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wait what the hell? Wasn't her father dead??

And marriage tomorrow??