17. I wish I could tell you.

ANSHUMAN.

"Ansh, come!" Mom asked me to come inside with them at the office. As I preferred to stay back.

"I will come, later" Telling them I stayed back, waiting for Siyansha.

And as expected she came late.
Two hours late.

So her.

In her Audi RS Q8.
And as she walked out of the car. She shook me.

I was dressed in a three-piece navy blue suit and she was arriving in white skinny jeans and at least a pencil's height heels in white with a long shrug alike white dress. In a bun.

Really?

At a marriage registration?

She was dressed in white.

She walked towards me and passed me a smile. While my mind was lost in so many things.

"Why are you dressed in white?"

"I thought this was your funeral. If I can't cry. I should at least be sincere enough to dress in white." Her sarcastic answers.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SIYANSHA! Please" I couldn't hold in my anger anymore. And I ended up screaming at her.

But her eyes didn't wince.

"I DON'T EXPECT YOU, To be nice to me. But please, please for God's sake!! Be human. Act as a living being. Will you!?" I yelled at her again trying to restrain my loud anger but I was failing at it.

"Human? With you?? Ask yourself, are you even a human? Or the blood in you is human? I don't take you as a human being from now on. Do you know why? Because humans don't sell. And you are being sold right now. So you know what you are to me?" She spat, "A dog. Because I am buying you like I buy pets at the pet shop. And be careful. Because next time, if your voice is loud. I am unsure that I will feed you."

Dog?

Sold? Sell?

"I am leaving. Tell my parents, I said I don't want to get married." I said and tried to smile. "I hope you will rely on that." Spitting the remaining words in me. I walked away from her.

How can this happen to me?

~
It was already nine at night. I was wandering here and thereafter about what happened at the office.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to respond.

I knocked again.

And still no response.

As soon as I was about to walk away, the door opened.

And it was Vivaan Bhai.

"Did you have to come at this time? You could have come ten minutes later. Can't you??" He said as he got frustrated and his ruffled look was screaming that they were having romance.

But I ignored it. And walked inside.

"What the hell bro? Getaway!" He screams at me.

"Look do whatever your business is, I won't bother. And stay on the couch. Okay? I have no place to be at. Please."

"Today was your marriage, Ansh. What happen??"

The beautiful familiar voice came as I turned to her.

"I am sorry for what I did," I said to her. As she came beside me and sat.

"What did you do?" But Vivaan got angry at the newfound information.

I guess Heer didn't tell him.

"Nothing. Just yelled at me. " Heer explained and he got angry but Heer made sure, the wrath doesn't climb him up.

"So what happens?" She asked me.

and like a story, I told her everything from beginning to end.

Everything.

And she laughed.

"You are stupid." She said to me. "You know why I took my job at Mshines?"

"No."

"Because I wanted to stay close to my demons. My fear. And if you feel threatened by her, marrying her is a good option to stay close to her. I don't know what she has in her mind. But the one thing that is quite clear is, she too is confused like you. At first, I thought she was just playing. But now she confused herself, so she is determined to make everyone confused along with her. She is not a threat Ansh, that shadow behind her is. The one thing we don't know about. You said she calls her dead dad's mistress, mom? "

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think it's a lie."

"No, it's not. Are you suggesting that her mother is alive?" I asked her and she nodded."That's impossible. Both parents are dead."

"There is no child who won't cry at her parent's death."

"We can't be so sure about it. We still don't know anything." Vivaan, but in when he doesn't even know anything about it.

"No! Vivaan. I have to meet her. "

"You want to meet Siyansha?" I asked her surprised.

"Yes."