52: A snap of finger?

ANSHUMAN.

"I'll try." She yelled, when she kept walking slowly, her body was suffering a lot but she didn't let that stop her acts.

She just keeps doing all the reckless things without any worries. If not by enemies she will die by her reckless behaviours.

But when she was a little distance from me, she wanted her hand in the air, for a lift. When I saw two headlights approaching.

She is taking random car lifts what if that person is dangerous?

I started to jog towards her when the car came to a halt at her lift sign. And as expected it was just some random man. Who's face screamed danger.

"Lift till Mount High Circle?" She asked, I was still at a distance when I heard them. Jogging towards her, "Or maybe my house?" The man flirted. And no! She is only going to sit in the car. "Just Mount high." She smiled with a dead glare when I was already there. And sat inside the car. And in haste, I too sat in the passenger seat.

"What dude?" The man asked me, when I looked at her, she was sitting in the seat next to him.
"I am with her," I said to the man, hit on the board.

"Come on drive," I said when he looked back angrily.

"I don't need your protection, Anshuman." She butt in between. When I chuckled.

"Who said I'm here to protect you? I am here to protect him. From you." And the man was dumbfounded. And on our gesture is had to begin the car and drive

The car was at its usual pace. I looked at Siya, who was resting her head down. Probably reviving her energy back from all the body ache. And yet, she won't listen to a hospital instead.

When we were already driven there, we both got off. The driver was at rest as he drove past us.

"Siyansha what is this place? Where are we going?" I asked her, and when she turned to look at me, replied, "I'm going. You are walking back home. To you get me?" She asked me when I said no from my head.

"Where are you going? I must know that!" I asked when I realised that I hadn't contacted anyone about how she had decided not to go to the hospital and instead kill time here.

I started to check my pockets and damn I don't have my phone with me. I can't leave here, and they all must be at the hospital trying to contact us.

"We need to be home," I said to her when she shook her head.

"You need to be." She said and again started to wobble back.

"Where are we going Siyansha?"I asked her to indirectly tell her that no! I am not going home instead I'm coming with you. And that's full and final.

"Fine them come and mark your death with me. Don't regret that later do you understand me?" Was her reply instead as she correctly caught my point.

Following her, we both walked near a dead place, where there was a club.

Really? She was fighting her father, saying things about meeting at a club.

Who is she kidding??

"Why are we going inside a club?" I asked her when she didn't say or react anyway. And then we were already in, no line, no ticket. Thinking about the long lobby it was looking like it was we were entering from the back door. And yes as expected. We directly entered. In the music and dance floor club with million crown dancing and grooving over remix songs.

But instead of a bar or other places here. She walked towards the other side and there it was another door. And from that door, she passed through it and we both went inside, a long line of the lobby with many doors. Passing towards the last one. We were at the last point. of the shabby door. Without knocking. She opened the door, and there was the politician director at our company.

That Raja Man. The most powerful among the directors.

He looked at Siyansha, and all the girls on him with drink and drugs pulled away, as he stood furiously.

He walked towards Siyansha and grabbed her neck when in reflex I went to him, but Siyansha threw her hand asking me to stop.

"For fuck sake, Siyansha!!" I screamed when she smiled and laughed.

"You. are dead.meat." That man gritted on his words and pressed her neck with both his hands. And that's it. I don't care what Siyansha wants me to do. I did not sit back, but before I could react, he left her.

"God!! I just can't kill you. Why!!?" He screamed as he threw the bottle on the table at his side. The slutty girls freaking out.

"I knew you won't kill me." Siyansha laughed and tried to inhale air with coughing. She is insane.

He again turned, as he slid his hands in her waist, and my hand in a fist to punch him, when his bodyguards at the door, grabbed my hands before I could hit. And the next moment, Siya already had his hand behind his back.

"I'm still not available for your filthy hands." She slowly spilled in his ears, when he laughed.

"Why did you show up here?"

Yes! Even I want to know that.

"Deal!?" She said and left his hand when he did stay away this time.

"What deal?" He asked when Siyansha's hand removed a paper from the zipper in her leather skirt.

"I want a job in your wife's company." She said and played with the paper in her hand.

"And why do you think I will give you that?" He asked her when she laughed.
"Well because you never miss out on talented people. And always have them at any cost." And his face said that she was right.

"What else do I get?" He asked when Siyansha extended the paper in his hands."I worked who week on this design. You can assume how much this will rock the fashion week. I'll let your wife have it, without the W." She smiled when he opened the paper,

It's the same design. It was one of the best works in her sketchbook. How can she sell it?

"And also. This is the sole chance for your wife to come back into the industry." She said when he started to laugh with his one side mouth twitching to one side.

And once again, he went near her ears and slowly murmured.

"That's why I love you!" He said and got away from her. Fucking jerk.

I'll kill him.

"Alright then. The dress will take. 25 crores. Okay?" She asked and my kind was shocked.

A dress design?

And he nodded. Fuck. A dress design be sold that expensive?

Well her design was worth it.

"In your account Babe."